- Mini Bar clamps exert up to 150 psi. of clamping pressure
- Handi-Clamps feature QUICK-RELEASE triggers for fast and easy positioning
- All clamps constructed of high-tech reinforced resin for strength and durability
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime
- NON-MARRING PADS: Grip firmly and protect your workpiece from scratches and scuffs
- QUICK-GRIP DESIGN: One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly
- STURDY: Resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending
- 140LBS of force: Keep your workpiece together and evenly distribute 150LBS. of force
- EASY-TO-USE: Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas
- Maximum opening capacity is 36 inches.
- Heavy-duty steel jaws and high-carbon steel bar for up to 1500 lbs. of clamping force.
- A reversible head enables spreader clamping and a clamp stand provides easy adjustments, while the maple handles won't wear down your hands.
- Reinforced steel and castings protected by orange plastic add strength to the jaws.
- Ideal for a wide range of woodworking such as panel glue-ups, boxes, cabinets, frames and raised panel doors.
- 💡 Solid Construction - Reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites.
- 💡 Clamp & Spreader - The unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be a spreader as well. Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need.
- 💡 Powerful Clamping Force - With up to 150 lbs of squeezing force and a metal ratcheting mechanism, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. Its lightweight, yet sturdy, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods.
- 💡 Eye for Details - Non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly. Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort.
- 💡 6” & 12” Clamps Set - The set contains 4 pieces 6” bar clamps and 2 pieces 12” bar clamps. The 6" clamps can be set to spreaders of sizes up to 11-9/64” and the 12” clamp is also a spreader with sizes up to 17-21/64”.
- Basic Parameter - Max opening: 24”; Load limit: 600 lbs; Reach: 2-1/2’’ from edge of bar to center-line of screw; Bar: 1/4”x3/4” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel; Screw: 3/8’’ diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smoothly cut U.S.S. threads; Swivel: 3/4’’ diameter, plated steel, ball-and socket type
- Sliding-Head Design - The sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw. All adjustments are made in the moveable sliding head, making this style fast-acting, easy to open and close and suitable for “close quarters” clamping. Strong, light-weight steel bars are rust-resistant. Multiple-Disc-Clutch holds securely at any point along the bar
- Materials - Our clamps are proudly made using high quality materials for lasting value and great performance. Strong, lightweight steel bars are rust-resistant
- Feature - Rust resistant zinc plated steel bar; Sliding head with multiple disc-clutch holds work securely; New comfort grip handle with fast moving screw
- Application Occasion - Suitable for a wide range of woodworking. Steel bar clamps are used by professional cabinet makers, carpenters, woodworkers, metalworkers, and with confidence by DIY homeowners on weekend projects
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE - Fit boards with a thickness of 3/16" - 3/4" for 90 degree corner and T-joints, also apply to assembly two board with different thickness
- SMOOTH STRONG SPRING - High spring tension to keep boards in place when screwing or gluing them together
- SINGLE HANDED OPERATION - It allows you to open this clamp with one hand,and hold workpieces together with the other
- HIGH EFFICIENCY- The advantage of having 4 pack angle clips is that you can square and set entire side of wood box in one
- GREAT SET for ARTS and CRAFTS - Perfect for small wood working project, to build wooden boxes, picture frames, birdhouse,mailbox, dresser drawers assembly
- Basic Parameter- Max opening: 24”; Load limit: 300 lbs; Reach: 3-1/3” from edge of bar to center-line of screw; Advancing handle: glass-filled nylon; Bar: 1/4”*3/4” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel.
- E-Z HOLD II Design- Not only can these versatile clamps be easily converted into a spreader clamps, also allow two clamps to be joined together to make a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single clamp.
- One-Handed Clamp- These bar clamps combine the speed and ease of single-handed use. With 3-1/3 inch reach and furnished with soft and durable plastic pads. As a “standard,” quick-acting, one-handed clamp, the patented, innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces.
- Features- The contoured comfort grip and quick release lever make it simple to get a firm grip in a flash. The unique in-line advancing handle provides comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze. These unique bar clamps are some of our easiest to use clamps and are ideal for hobby, craft and model projects.
- Application Occasion- Suitable for a wide range of woodworking.
- 【Trustworthy Quality】：WETOLS 90° right angle clamp is uniquely prepared with the aluminum alloy die-casting based construction, where high durability and well-built design are conveyed to ensure long-lasting use.
- 【Clamping Range】: Maximum clamping range is approx. 2.75in/70mm; jaw width: 3.74in/95mm; jaw depth: 1.4in/35mm, allowing two different thicknesses wood block to be connected at right angle. It can accommodate most large things including metal tube, steel rod, wood, thick glass, and more.
- 【Swing Jaw Design】: Wood Clamp's single-handle jaw can be rotated in two-way, making clamping more convenient and holding work pieces precisely.
- 【Ergonomic Design】：Anti-skid handle is nicely covered with rubber to ensure users’ comfort for hands. Whether for professional use or DIY use, WETOLS 90-degree corner clamps are absolutely useful tools to choose.
- 【Versatile Use】: WETOLS Wood Clamp is perfect for welding, framing, drilling, doweling, woodworking, making cabinet, installing furniture, box and picture frames, etc.
- The wood clamps can be used to fix two or more items securely together until adhesive dried or fasteners have been installed
- Ergonomic plastic grip handle is comfortable to use
- Plastic pads prevent scratching and damaging your finished projects
- Quick release design improves woodworking efficiency
- With up to 600 lbs clamp force and riveted fixed head
- Heavy-duty 6-inch long clamp has an actual maximum opening of 2.5 inches.
- Thick spring material can ensure the product is durable.
- Spring clip is made of nickel-plated steel, durable and anti-rust.
- The arc of the handle improves the comfort. The non-slip plastic cover protects the tool surface.
- Very suitable for carpentry, home decoration or industrial production. Suitable for wood, metal and fabric.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Woodworking Clamps for 2022??
- What is the best Woodworking Clamps to buy?
- What is the best Woodworking Clamps to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Woodworking Clamps??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Woodworking Clamps of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.