- Ride in comfort all day with the Shifty. Built to be a pillow on your feet with a cushy Comfy Tongue, soft Evolution Foam outsole and plush Comfort Fit liner, it's the perfect boot to ride from first chair to last.
- Comfort Fit Boot Liner - Constructed With Dual Density Intuition Foam Allowing For Moderate Support And A Soft Flex, Lined With Micro Fleece For Superior Warmth And Comfort, 100% Heat Moldable For A Customized Fit
- Comfort Footbed - Molded Footbed
- BOA Closure System - Single Zone Precision Fit
- Flex 2/10
- Lacing: Boa
- Flex: Soft
- Get dialed in for all-mountain shredding with the versatile DC Lotus BOA Snowboard Boots!
- Boa snowboard boots in a durable synthetic leather feature Dual Boa closure system with H3 coiler reel for a dialed-in, easily adjustable fit.
- Boa Black SS laces provide durable wear.
- Impact-S insole technology offers comfort and protection without compromising feel.
- White liner: Multi-layer construction combines EVA memory foam and high-rebound, heat-moldable EVA with thermal-regulating fleece for instant comfort. Anatomical J-bands 180 power strap deliver support and support.
- Ride in all-day comfort on the slopes in the thirtytwo Shifty BOA Snowboard Boots.
- Bungee lace-up for a secure fit with the simple turn of a dial.
- Classic round toe silhouette.
- Comfort Fit liners are constructed with heat-moldable, dual-density Intuition foam for moderate support and a soft flex.
- Comfort internal harnesses provide grip-and-rip heel hold to reduce slippage.
- Ride in comfort all day with the thirtytwo Shifty snowboard boots, the perfect boot to ride from first chair to last.
- thirtytwo snowboard boots featuring synthetic and textile uppers with classic lace-up closure.
- Comfort Fit Liner System construction with dual-density Intuition Foam for moderate support and soft flex. It is lined with warm microfleece and is 100% heat moldable for a customized fit.
- Comfy tongue offers a soft, comfortable feel.
- Comfort footbed for added underfoot support and cushioning.
- Terrain: Powder, Groomers, Resort
- Rider Ability: Intermediate to Advanced
- Riding Style: All-Mountain
- Flex: 6 of 10
- Colors: Black, Grey, Fade
- Choose between a traditional lace or the Pro Twist dial lacing system!
- Pro Twist Lacing: No more fumbling with laces, retightening boots mid run, or struggling to get your boot tight, The Siren Lux Pro Twist has arrived! Simply twist the Pro dial to tighten the ultra durable cable lacing to your desired feel, and then pull the dial out to release for the easiest, fastest and most secure fit on the market
- Traditional Lace: Quicklace Liner, Reenforced Traditional Outer Laces The Lux starts with a Quicklace inner liner to make locking your foot in place beyond easy. Simply pull the lace and slide the lock down for all day hold! The Lux then utilizes a traditional outer lacing which allows riders to easily customize how tight they want to lace each section of the boot.
- Liner: Thermofit Heat Moldable Get the perfect fit from your boots, eliminate pressure points, and ride in comfort all day! The heat mold liner allows the boot to adapt to every curve of your foot perfectly. The Lux was built to ensure the best and most comfortable fit imaginable.
- Warranty: 3 Years A three year warranty against manufacturer defects guarantees that this will be one of the longest lasting boots you've ever ridden.
- BOOTS FOR BEGINNERS: The ZORA is an entry-level women's snowboard boot with Boa Fit System, easy handling and slim, modern design make for a great, affordable all-mountain boot
- SNUG AND COMFORTABLE FIT: No corners have been cut in its design, the Women's Comfort System delivers a more natural heelside flex, which is achieved by sculpting the cuff to conform perfectly to a woman's lower leg
- EFFORTLESS FASTENING: The BOA Fit System allows a boot to be fastened fast and effortlessly with the turn of a dial and loosened in a snap -No more fumbling with laces in the cold!
- GRIPPY OUTSOLE: The Trace WMN Outsole provides supreme grip, dampening & stability for ladies feet; centered rubber studs deliver traction, while the main frame provides world-class foot support and stability
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT: The liner wraps around the foot like a second skin, without creating any pressure points; the high insulation properties of EVA assures warm feet, even at the coldest days on the mountain!
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The waterproof leather upper features our seem-sealed membrane bootie construction, and our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, which provides long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return.
- STYLE MEETS FUNCTION: The perfect combination of function and style, with its quilted ankle support. You'll find plenty of flex in the boot that also looks great wherever you go.
- ALL WEATHER TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole providing versatility for all winter wear without worry during indoor use.
- COZY WARMTH: It features a soft faux fur collar, reinforced lacing aglets, excellent 200g insulation, and leather reinforced toe and heels.
- TEMPERATURE RATINGS: Rated -25F/-32C for cold, heavy snow days.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Women’s Snowboard Boots for 2022??
- What is the best Women’s Snowboard Boots to buy?
- What is the best Women’s Snowboard Boots to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Women’s Snowboard Boots??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Women’s Snowboard Boots of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may?read more about us?to learn how we support this site. Don?t hesitate to? Contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.