- ♥Ideal for removing dandelions, thistles and other invasive weeds.
- ♥Durable, rust-resistant, one-piece aluminum shaft leverages against ground.
- ♥Large ergonomic handle ideal for gardeners who have difficulty holding tools with small or narrow handles.
- ♥Ergonomically designed handle with Softgrip improves control while reducing hand and wrist fatigue.
- ♥30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty.
- Also known as the dandelion weeder
- One piece design features a sharp "V" End and extra-long handle for additional leverage
- Strong enough to dig dandelions, plus tougher weeds like thistle, queen anne’s lace, and burdock
- Stainless Steel. Made in the USA.
- STANDUP WEEDING TOOL FOR A BETTER GARDENING EXPERIENCE- Get rid of weeds without risking your back with this long handled weeding tool. The 33” tall handle lets you remove the weeds without having to bend over or go down to your knees. The foot pedal lets you put enough force on the weed remover to penetrate the ground and grab the whole weed, including the roots, so it doesn’t grow back.
- POINTED 5-CLAW DESIGN SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT SOIL TYPES - The pointed claw is specially designed to make it easier to remove weeds no matter what kind of soil they grow on. Hard soils can be easily penetrated with the 5 pointed nail design of our garden claw. Our weed claw tool also has a better a grip to make sure that even the well-established roots of weeds are removed in one go.
- DURABLE AND LONG LASTING MATERIALS - This weed removing tool is made from durable steel that can withstand your weight when you step on the foot pedal. It is also zinc plated to make it rust-resistant. The foam grip handle is also of great quality to ensure it doesn’t fall apart even after frequent use. A long-lasting and durable steel gardening weeder that you can use for many years to come.
- ERGONOMIC AND PADDED FOAM HANDLE- Gardening can be tough on the hands, especially if you don’t choose your tools mindfully. Our long handle weeder isn’t only effective but very comfortable to use too. It has a foam padded handle to provide better grip and added comfort, making it easier to twist and pull the weed grabber with the unwanted weed.
- INCLUDES A 3 YEAR WARRANTY FOR A RISK FREE-PURCHASE- Want to make sure about your purchase? We understand that so we’ve included a 3-year warranty on our weed removal tool as well as all other Worth Gardening tools. We are confident that you’ll love this garden claw tool but in case you don’t, we will refund your full money back. You have nothing to lose with this purchase.
- Most comfortable grip in the garden
- Stainless steel head
- Built-in fulcrum for easy weeding
- Fork-tipped blade
- Root cutter
- Works with any cordless or electric drill
- Removes weeds and entire roots with one spinning motion
- Weed spinner works anywhere, any surface-gravel - rock gardens- even removes tree seedlings
- Save time-your back and knees, no more bending down
- No more harmful chemicals
- ★ The NJP2520 Long Handle Sidewalk Weeder is part of an extensive line of Nisaku gardening tools including the #1 selling Hori-Hori Digging Knife on Amazon, the NJP650.
- ▲ Features: 7.25" Width Stainless Steel wave blade has great tensile stregth for more leverage. Stainless Steel is rust resistant and a breeze to wash. Long polished durable hardwood handle is durable, easy to grip and is back friendly.
- ▲ Multi-Use: Can be used to weed sidewalks and patio cracks for those pesky hard to reach weeds. Can also be used in the garden to dig out rooted plants without the need to bend over.
- ▲ Quality: Made from authentic Tomita (Est. 1960) Japanese Stainless Steel by real metal craftsmen ensures that your Nisaku products can be used for many seasons.
- ▲ Durability: Well designed construction limiting the use of spot welds ensures your weeder is extremely durable, bend resistant, and has lots of digging power.
- Strong, lightweight steel handle adjusts from 18-inch to 32-inch for extra reach
- Head is fully heat-treated for enhanced durability
- Long-lasting coating resists chips and rust
- Comfortable, soft, textured grip with rugged high-impact thermoplastic ferrule
- Convenient hanging ring ensures easy storage
- Industrial strength stand-up weeder for prying out deeply rooted weeds and unwanted tree and shrub seedlings, and great for digging holes for bulbs in difficult soil
- Super strong stainless steel blade and resin-encased carbon steel shaft with extra-wide, elevated forward step for safety and performance
- O-handle features four times the gripping surface of conventional tools, with room for both hands and provides extra leverage and reduces hand stress
- Over molded handle with a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic grip for comfort and ease of use
- Designed to relieve arm, hand and wrist stress and are both comfortable and strong enough for every garden task; Lifetime manufacturer guarantee (continental US only)
- Inverted, V-shaped cutting tip and specially designed teeth rip through dirt and roots with ease
- At 70% the size of the Root Slayer, this tool is ideal for use in small spaces, raised beds, and campgrounds
- Blade made of powder-coated carbon steel; Shaft made of resin-encased carbon steel and non-latex grips at top
- Use to uproot plants such as Baby's Breath, Spotted Knapweed, Ash seedlings, Dandelions, and much more
- Regularly clean and sharpen blade to maintain quality and performance of the blade; Lifetime manufacturer guarantee (continental US only)
- Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion
- Weatherproofed hardwood shaft for greater durability
- Longer shaft provides better reach
- Ideal for breaking up soil between plants and shrubs
- Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Weed Removal Tools for 2020??
- What is the best Weed Removal Tools?to buy?
- What is the best Weed Removal Tools to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Weed Removal Tools??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Weed Removal Tools of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.