- Accurately Measures: AC/DC voltage, only for AC current (not for DC current), resistance, and also provides diode and continuity tests
- Jaw Opening: the Clamp measures the AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit
- Additional Features: data hold, max reading, and an easy-to-read large LCD
- Easily Carrying: comes with a handy carrying pouch, perfect for use while you're on the go
- Sleep Mode: automatically enters sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- R&W (Actor)
- R&W (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Fathers Day Gifts: AC/DC Voltage, DC Current (Not AC Current), Resistance, Continuity, Diodes and more
- TROUBLESHOOTS SAFELY: Automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately; Overload protection on all ranges
- EASE OF USE: Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas; Sampling speed: 2x per second
- 1 Year Warranty. Built-in kickstand for hands-free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
- NOTE: This meter can not test AC Current; Ensure your multimeter is set to the correct setting before testing
- Fathers Day Gifts: WIDE RANGE of tests for Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency; Tests Diodes Transistors, Temperature.
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- EASE OF USE: Convenient features like Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make taking and recording measurements easier than ever before
- IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL settings where it can handle the demands of a long workday, from the durable exterior to the wide range of heavy-duty capabilities
- Built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes; Double Protection, more secure and reliable; The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively; Overload protection on all ranges. 3 Year Warranty provided by AstroAI. Note: Please take off the cap before using the test leads.
- Accurately Measures: AC/DC voltage, only for DC current (not for AC current), resistance, diode, continuity, and more. Sampling speed: 3 times per second
- Ease Of Use: Data hold button holds a reading; large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas. Built-in support stand allows for hand free use
- Safety Protection: Overload protection on all ranges. Protective rubber sleeve around the Multimeter adds extra drop protection
- Great After-Sale Service: Lifetime support from our California-based customer support team.
- Note: This Multimeter cannot be used to test AC current! Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right range during use
- [ENJOY THE FUN OF MEASUREMENT] Our voltage testers provides two measurement modes, automatic and manual. If you have higher requirements for handling, you can choose manual mode. If you want to easily obtain measurement results with the digital multimeters, you can choose automatic mode. No matter which mode you choose, it will not affect your rapid measurement results. Ten times / second measurement speed allows you to get measurement results in almost real time.
- [TRIPLE SECURITY PROTECTION] Overload protection function: when the access voltage is lower than 250V, the digital voltage meter will automatically prevent burnout during the entire process. Fuse Disconnect function: when the current is too large, the two fuses will immediately blow to protect the motherboard of the digital voltage tester. Wrong Polarity Alarm function: when the gear position and the test leads access port do not match, the volt meter's screen will display "LEAD" and beep.
- [EXTREMELY PRECISE] Electronic loads with frequency changes are non-sine waves. Only true RMS volt meters can measure the correct value. Within 1KHz AC voltage, this non-contact voltage meter tester can accurately measure. Up to 9999 counts provide more accurate readings.
- [TRUE MULTIMETER] This digital multimeter tester covers multiple functions and measurements. Measure the AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current, Ohm, Hz, nF, duty cycle, humidity, diodes, live wire test, circuit continuity, NCV & VFC function, etc. We also have functions that other digital multimeters do not have including temperature, data hold, auto-off.
- [CUSTOMER CARE] We have put a lot of effort into improving your experience. The surface of the digital multimeter is covered with a thick soft rubber protective case to prevent accidental electric shock. The light and stand functions can also help you when you use it. At the same time, we have extended our after-sales service to 18 months.
- MULTI USE - Designed to safely and accurately operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing, which is both for automotive and household uses.
- TROUBLESHOOTS - Features accurately measures AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode assembly test / transistor P-N junction test / transistor hFE test, maximum reading over time and continuity buzzer.
- POCKET DIGITAL MULTIMETER - Provide high degrees of accuracy when measuring the parameters within an electronics or electrical circuit, It is one of the most indispensable pieces of test equipment available, suitable for Laboratory, Education, Factory, Workshop, Recommended by Many Professionals Engineers.
- SAFETY PROTECTION - Protective plastic sleeve and corner guards for drop protection overload protection on all ranges, built-in kickstand for hand free use and makes the screen easy to see.
- BACKLIT LCD - Large digital display with backlit LCD for easier to read in dimly light areas.
- VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER: Suitable for all kinds of household use and industrial use. Can be use at Household Outlets, Fuses, Batteries (including Vehicles), Automotive Circuit Troubleshooting, Charging System, Testing electronics in Cars etc. It is a AC/DC Voltmeter, Current Tester, Ammeter, Electric Ohmmeter, Diode, Resistance and Audible Continuity Detector.
- Troubleshoot Electrical Circuit Problem with Speed & Accuracy: This Multimeter has a sampling speed of 2 times per second; Built-in a backlight LCD display with 3 ½ digits (1999 count) 0.6”, and high polarity including negative and positive readings.
- Electronic Tester with Over-load Protection & Low-Power Reminder: Use the PTC protection circuit for Resistance, and frequency measurement. Over-load indication "1" will be displayed; Low battery indication will be displayed when battery power is low.
- Built in Audible Continuity Test Voltmeter and Data Hold : Buzzer will work if the resistance is lower than 30Ω±20Ω; Data Hold Function for clear reading; The Weepro digital multimeter comes with an insulated rubber case kickstand to help better grips and easier reading, and with the ABS material use at the same time provide users maximum safety.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All sales come with lifetime after-sale service, if you have any problems, contact us via: https://www.amazon.com/ss/help/contact/?sellerID=A9JWJVEJFYCB1 ; Bottom line, it works, or your money back. Battery / Two 80cm Test Leads / User Manual are Included
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - KAIWEETS digital multimeter features 6000 counts auto-ranging for accurate measurement of AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current(DC is the default), resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode, liquid temperature, wire on-off, Battery checking. This advanced tester can diagnose automotive, industrial and household electrical issue.
- EASY OPERATION - Switch the dial and the LED lights on the jacks will shine accordingly. To plug in the leads is a real ease. Large 2.9” LCD backlight display. Dual Display with bar graph. Flashlight on the back ensures easy use in dimly lit places. Stable Kickstand, pen slot on the back.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Non-contact voltage testing and Live function with sound and light alarm. The Sceen changes to red while detecting live wire. Low battery prompt, Data retention, Max/Min data, Auto Power-Off, Auto-Ranging.
- SAFETY FIRST - IEC Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CE, RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double ceramic fuse and thermistor protection circuit. High Voltage Protection is active on all ranges. Double insulated unit. Silicone protective case prevents it from falling damage
- AFTERSALES--Combined with Amazon's excellent delivery service, we provide 36-Month after sale service, lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns: Support@kaiweets.com
- AC 110V 220V Flat US Plug LCD Digital Voltmeter Volt Panel Meter Voltage Tester
- Simple design with 2 prongs US plug; just connected the meter to wall socket directly
- LCD display and soft blue backlight, easily view the data even in dim atmosphere
- Multi function; This tester can be used as voltage meter and also as a night light
- With potentiometer which is built inside of the device for accuracy adjustment
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Voltmeters for 2020??
- What is the best Voltmeters?to buy?
- What is the best Voltmeters to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Voltmeters??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Voltmeters of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.