- One A Day Women's Menopause Formula is a complete multivitamin with natural Soy Isoflavones to help address some menopause related symptoms like hot flashes and mild mood changes
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Contains key nutrients such as Vitamins B6, B12, and D, as well as Calcium and Magnesium
- Formulated to help address menopause symptoms, bone health, physical energy by helping convert food to fuel, skin health, and heart health
- Adult women should take 1 tablet with food
- SYMPTOM RELIEF: Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and superfoods nourish and promote relief of menopausal symptoms
- WHOLE-BODY SUPPORT: High-potency vitamin B complex supports energy, stress management and brain health, 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 enhance cardiovascular and bone health, and 150 mg of vitamin C and 5,000 IU of vitamin A support skin, eye and immune health
- NATURAL ENERGY: 171 mg of Superfood & MenoEase Complex with organic spirulina, black cohosh, ginkgo and non-GMO soy extract provide symptom relief and added nutrition for natural energy
- GENTLE DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Plant-source enzymes enhance digestion without stomach upset
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY: Contains NO gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, fish or shellfish.
- Essential for Women Multivitamin 50+ is the multivitamin reimagined for women post-menopause with 8 key nutrients to support healthy aging from within. Our formula is vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, and formulated without stevia, sugar alcohols, and artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. Each serving provides 330mg of Omega-3 DHA.*
- Made Traceable: Our world-class scientists scoured the globe for high quality ingredients when formulating Essential for Women Multivitamin 50+. Our formula includes Chelated Magnesium shown to be absorbable by the body, from Utah - for bone support, Vitamin D3 from sustainably-sourced lichen found in the UK - for calcium absorption support, Biologically-active Vitamin B12 from Connecticut - for brain support, and Omega-3 DHA from microalgae discovered in Nova Scotia - for heart support.*
- Non-GMO Project Verified: We trust NSF, one of the world’s leading certifying bodies to verify Essential for Women Multivitamin 50+. The Non-GMO Project verification guided by NSF experts assures customers that products have been produced according to best practices for GMO avoidance.
- Smart Capsule: Innovative beadlet in oil technology keeps fat soluble and water soluble forms separated, within a single capsule, so key ingredients can be taken in one serving. Our delayed-release capsules are designed to dissolve later in the small intestine, an ideal place to absorb nutrients. Plus we add a mint tab to every bottle so taking your multivitamin daily can be a more enjoyable experience.*
- Third Party Tested: Every lot must pass our rigorous third party testing review for heavy metals, major allergens, and microbes. Plus we test the identity, purity, strength, and composition, so we can be sure that what’s on the label is what’s in our capsules.
- All-in-One: Packed with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support women’s health, plus organic fruits and vegetables for whole food nutrition and antioxidant support, all in just one daily multivitamin for women.
- Plant-Based: Featuring premium plant-based vitamins and minerals including as Vitamin D3 from lichen, Vitamin E from sunflower, plant Calcium and Magnesium from marine algae, and Iodine from kelp.
- Bioactive: Includes activated B complex vitamins like B12 from Methylcobalamin, active B6 as P-5-P, and MTHFR-friendly Methyl Folate (not folic acid); Vitamin K2 as MK-7, and chelated minerals like Zinc and Selenium, for better absorption and bioavailability.
- Healthy Aging: Boost your natural energy and vitality and support your heart, brain, eye, and immune health with vitamins, minerals and organic whole foods to help keep your body functioning at its best.
- Clean Label: No preservatives, gelatin, coloring or flavoring. Proudly made at a GMP compliant facility. Vegan, Non-GMO, and Soy Free and Gluten Free.
- 35 VITAMINS, MINERALS & SUPERFOOD provide a complete array of critical wholefood based nutrients, & antioxidants including 27 multi vitamins and minerals with iron. For best optimum benefits supplement your normal daily diet with one whole foods vitamins tablets twice daily
- SUPERFOOD BLEND with Organic Cranberry, Organic Kale, Organic Ginger, Organic Turmeric, Organic Maca, Organic Blueberry, & Ginkgo Biloba, formulated for the needs of active women.
- CONVENIENT DAILY MULTIVITAMIN, gentle enough to take anytime, preferably with a meal
- Multiple benefits include Stress Support; Vitamin D for Bone Support; Vitamin C, Vitamin A & Zinc for Immune Support; B Vitamins for Energy Support; Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) for Heart Health Support; Ginkgo Biloba for Brain Support*
- Our multivitamin capsules are proudly made in the USA with Certified Organic Vegetable & Herbs, Non-GMO, Vegetarian,Gluten Free, No Synthetic Fillers, No Animal Gelatin
- Womens Vitamins & Supplements: ProFemawill serves as a complete multiple and helps you feel your very best while guarding against future health problems in ways other supplements can't! Contains a complete array of vitamins and minerals - VitD3, Vit B12, and Vit C. 120 tablets are good for one month supply.
- Safe Remedy For Imbalanced Hormone: ProFema provides natural factors and superior herbs that offer quick relief from the discomfort caused by hormone imbalances. It addresses both the symptoms and the cause by helping strengthen the adrenal glands.
- Multi-Symptom Medication: Some doctors believe that nearly all hot flashes, mood swings, bloating, and other related problems are because of progesterone deficiency. ProFema works well at helping to regulate those issues.
- Potent Adrenal Defense: It was formulated to strengthen your adrenal glands. Having stronger adrenal glands means your body will produce more progesterone and will be in better balance.
- Pure Essence Labs: All of our products are proudly made in the USA. Combining the best of both modern and traditional medical systems means that each ingredient is the most effective in promoting optimal health for its given purpose within each formula.
- RESTORE LUBRICATION - Carlson Key-E Suppositories help restore lubrication in sensitive areas gently and effectively.
- VITAMIN E - Each Carlson Key-E Suppository insert contains 30 IU of vitamin E to help soothe and heal sensitive, dry areas.
- VAGINAL OR RECTAL USE - Key-E Suppositories can be used vaginally for women unwilling or unable to use estrogen, or rectally for relief from occasional constipation.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - Here at Carlson, we take pride in the fact that none of our products are tested on animals.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965: All Carlson products are tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
- DESIGNED TO PROVIDE RELIEF for your most bothersome menopause symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, low energy, stress and mood swings.*
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE DIETARY SUPPLEMENT that is both drug free and estrogen free.
- CONTAINS 2X THE AMOUNT OF NATURALLY-SOURCED BLACK COHOSH compared to other leading brands, plus clinically proven Soy Isoflavones to help reduce the frequency and severity of hot flashes and night sweats.*
- NCLUDES NATURALLY-SOURCED MAGNOLIA BARK to help safely reduce menopausal irritability and manage mood.*
- PLUS NATURALLY SOURCED GREEN TEA AND YERBA MATÉ to help boost energy and manage fatigue.*
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Sanders, Betsy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 25 Pages - 11/09/2014 (Publication Date)
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The GNC Women's Vitapak program is a multivitamin supplement plan designed for women going through menopause. This program features a multivitamin blend with clinically proven amounts of B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, and folic acid and additional ingredients designed to help manage symptoms during midlife changes.
- MENOPAUSE RELIEF: This program includes black cohosh and soy isoflavones, which may have an estrogen regulating effect—added with evening primrose oil to support hormonal balance. Together they may help with hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, low energy, weight gain, stress, irritability, joint aches, sleeplessness, and headaches.
- BONE & CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: GNC Women's Vitapak Program features MBP, which supports the body’s natural ability to build and maintain healthy bones. Adding Omega-3s from fish oil and GLA from evening primrose oil helps maintain healthy blood lipids and cardiovascular health.
- FORMULATION: Our antioxidant-rich formula is there to help protect against free radical damage and promote healthy cells during the aging process. As a dietary supplement, take the contents of one pack daily with food.
- ABOUT THE BRAND: For over 85 years, GNC has been the leading global health and wellness brand providing the best in performance inspired nutrition. We are committed to meeting the highest standards while applying the most up-to-date advances in nutritional science. Above all else, GNC aims to inspire people to live well.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Vitamins For Menopauses for 2022??
- What is the best Vitamins For Menopauses to buy?
- What is the best Vitamins For Menopauses to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Vitamins For Menopauses??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Vitamins For Menopauses of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.