- Expiration Date Extension: On Jan 11, 2023, the FDA granted another three-month shelf-life extension for the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, which extended the shelf-life of all iHealth tests from 6 months to 15 months. Please refer to the FDA website for the detailed list of extended expiration dates by lot numbers: https://www.fda.gov/media/164551/download
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: The test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of the app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above: The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work, or an event.
- Can tell you results 6 days sooner than your missed period (5 days before you expect your period)
- Over 99% accurate from the day you expect your period 
- Extra wide tip for easy sampling
- 3 Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Tests included
- Clearblue is the #1 world selling brand in home pregnancy & fertility tests 
- HELPFUL TEST - The test measures IgG antibody reactivity to 96 different foods from a small blood sample. You can then use your results to help guide a two-part elimination diet to pinpoint the foods you're sensitive to. (Note: food sensitivities are different than food allergies and intolerances. This is not an allergy test.) Test not available in the following states: New York, Rhode Island, New Jersey. Test Taker Ages 18+
- GUIDANCE FOR AN ELIMINATION DIET - This test is a great place to start if you are looking to understand how your body responds to a wide variety of foods. Food sensitivities may contribute to headaches and gastrointestinal distress. Finding the symptom-causing foods isn't always easy, but the Everlywell Food Sensitivity Test makes it easier by giving you useful information that can help guide a two-part elimination diet.
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND RESULTS - Gain meaningful insights about your health and wellness with easy-to-understand test results. Download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends. We also provide you with additional resources and helpful tips along the way.
- CERTIFIED LABS - Each partner lab we choose to work with is CLIA-certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments). This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections.
- PHYSICIAN-REVIEWED - Everlywell test orders and results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician within your state.
- Neuvel, Sylvain (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 112 Pages - 02/12/2019 (Publication Date) - Tordotcom (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Cooper, C. G. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 226 Pages - 01/01/2017 (Publication Date) - JBD Entertainment, LLC (Publisher)
- Arabic (Publication Language)
- WHAT YOU GET: At-home DNA test kit with access to 80+ personalized reports. Our innovative ancestry composition estimates your ancestry to the 0.1% across 2000+ geographic regions. Learn when your most recent ancestors from each population lived. Opt in to find DNA relatives and automatically build your family tree. Find out what makes you unique with personalized traits reports.
- ANCESTRY FEATURES: Dig deeper into your ancestry with the most comprehensive ancestry breakdown. Go back in time with the Ancestry Timeline to gain a clearer picture of where your ancestors lived and when they lived there. Discover your family origins with the Haplogroup feature. Opt-in to DNA Relative Finder to discover and connect with people who share your DNA. The automatic Family Tree feature makes it easy to see your DNA relationships.
- TRAIT REPORTS: Do you have freckles, a taste aversion to cilantro, perfect musical pitch, prefer sweet or salty, have a fear of heights, or get more mosquito bites than others? See what your DNA might have to say about these traits and others from 30+ reports that uncover how your genes make you unique.
- SIMPLE & EASY: DNA-based ancestry test in 3 simple steps, all from home. No blood, no needles. Our at-home saliva collection kit is all you need to send your DNA to the lab. We have made the process as simple as possible. Spit in the provided tube, register your kit using the barcode, and return the saliva sample back to our lab in the pre-paid package. Get results back in 5-6 weeks. Upgrade to our essential Health + Ancestry Service at anytime from your account.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Know that you are in control of your DNA. Discovery should never come at the expense of privacy. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share. Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme. com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme. com/about/privacy.
- The Only pregnancy test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
- The 'no mess' wide absorbent tip and integrated Floodguard Technology helps reduce the #1 reported cause of user error to make testing easier
- The digital display uses Words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
- So sensitive you can test up to 5 days before your missed period
- A FEW SIMPLE STEPS: Discover your DNA story with our easy-to-follow instructions. Simply activate your DNA kit online and return your saliva sample in the prepaid package to our state-of-the-art lab. In roughly six to eight weeks, your results will be ready online.
- TOP-SELLING CONSUMER DNA TEST: From your origins in over 1,800 regions to the most connections to living relatives, no other DNA test kit delivers an experience as unique and interactive as an AncestryDNA kit.
- ETHNICITY ESTIMATES AND INHERITANCE: A more precise ethnicity estimate with greater geographic detail and in-depth historical insights connects you to the places in the world where your story started—and with our specialized SideView technology, we can show you which ethnicities were passed down to you from each parent, even without them taking a DNA test.
- BUILD A FAMILY TREE: Combine what you learn from your DNA with an Ancestry subscription for access to millions of family trees and billions of records—for even more insight into your genealogy and origins.
- PROTECTING PRIVACY: When you send your DNA kit to us, we employ industry-standard security measures in every stage of our process, work to protect your data, and give you control over it—with data encryption, secure databases, and easy-to-use controls.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Tests for 2022??
- What is the best Tests to buy?
- What is the best Tests to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Tests??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tests of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may?read more about us?to learn how we support this site. Don?t hesitate to? Contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.