- ✔10 – pack with Bonus 4 10ft Ropes & 1 Orange Stopper.
- ✔Heavy-duty set of peg stakes，Approx. ¼", ( 8 mm )
- ✔Material: galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- ✔Milled points prod easily into hard soil with large head for mallet driving.
- ✔Essential tool for securely anchoring tents, canopies, patio & garden structures, or landscape trim..Suitable for most of the tent,like Coleman Sundome 2 Person Tent, Sundome 4 Person Tent ★★★Aluminum Multi-function tent Hammer Stake Mallet B07CBM2ND9.
- 20 green tough PVC stoppers features both hook and rope-stringing eyelet for anchoring versatility
- Milled points prod easily into hard soil with large head for mallet driving
- Heavy-duty 8 mm galvanized steel pegs for superior rust and corrosion resistance with thermoplastic T-top
- Essential tool for anchoring canopies, landscape trims, patio and garden structures, tents, and more
- Heavy-duty set of 10-1/2" long peg stakes
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Camping tents accessories
- Another quality Coleman product
- ✔Compatibility : 12 – pack tent peg stakes with carrying bag; Diameter 6mm/0.23in; Length 18cm/7in; 16g per unit;
- ✔ Durability: Light weight and durability aluminium alloy, corrosion resistance, very efficient.
- ✔Ease of use : Designed for pitching your tent on hard ground.
- ✔SHAPE : Tent peg stake is a hexagon rod spike, with a hook on the top end.
- ✔COMPATIBILITY: Aluminum outdoors tent stakes pegs are for securely anchoring tents, shelters and canopies grounded.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Heavy duty steel rods with galvanized finish for superior rust-resistance. Large, non-slip hook for attaching rope or for anchoring. 4mm in diameter, 9" long, 1" hook.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Designed for anchoring camping tents, canopies, tarp, and garden netting and fabrics. Can also be used for landscaping, and securing fences. Create shelter to cover and protect flowers and vegetables from deer and other pesky animals. Great for securing outdoor holiday decorations.
- STURDY AND DURABLE: Lightweight steel tent stakes are strong enough to withstand wind and rain. Stay firmly in place to keep you safe in a wide range of soil conditions. Sleep soundly knowing your tent is secured.
- EASY TO USE: Sharp tip makes it easy to drive stake into the ground and easy to pull out with hooks. Works on hard or soft ground. Lightweight- won't weigh down your pack.
- GUARANTEE: gbHome offers premium products for your home and garden while exceeding highest industry standards and offering impeccable customer care. If you'd like your money back at any time within 1 year of your purchase, just ask. Click the "Add to cart" button to adorn your living space now!
- Perfect for anchoring tents, canopies, tarps, landscaping or garden plants
- 4mm diameter steel rod with galvanized finish for superior rust-resistance
- Lightweight strength - each peg weighs just 1 ounce - great for camping
- 9 length with 1 hook for attaching rope or for anchoring
- Sold in sets of 10 pegs
- ✅ SIZE - 12" length, 1" width, 8Ga (4.0mm) diameter, 20 Extra Heavy Duty pegs
- ✅ SOLID - Made From Strong, Durable 8 gauge galvanized steel that keep the original brand-new appearance.
- ✅MULTIPURPOSE- It can be used on camping for anchoring tents, canopies, tarps or securing holiday decorations on the ground, landscape fabric, landscape plastic, bottom of fences, holiday decorations, edging, irrigation lines, wires, dog fences. Ideal for anchoring netting, garden fabrics, twine cloches and other garden structures such as landscaping garden plants, sod, weed barriers, secure tomato cages, chicken wire and hundreds more uses.
- ✅ SHARP-Full 12 Inch extra tall staples sink deeper in the ground for better securing. Sharp Ends Make for Easy Insertion.
- ✅ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION-If you're not 100% satisfied with our landscape staples, please feel free to contact us.
- Sturdy Galvanized Steel Tent Stakes Pegs Spikes with hook, used for tent stake, tent pegs, camping stakes, steel tent stakes, tarp stakes, tents stakes, yard stakes, tent hooks, canopy stakes, outdoor stakes
- 5mm (6Ga) diameter heavy duty Steel rod with galvanized finish for superiorrust-resistance.
- 9" Length with large non-slip 1" hook for attaching rope or for anchoring canopy.
- For yard outdoor camping, it can anchor tents, canopy, tarps, small dogs, garden netting or secure holiday decorations on the ground.
- Sold in Sets of 25 pegs, Chrome finish.
- 7075 AVIATION ALUMINUM ALLOY - More durable than silimar stakes which are made of 6000 series aluminum alloy, and you won't have to worry about the hassle of a broken tent peg in the backcountry.
- HIGH VISIBILITY & PERFECT LENGTH - In racing red, these hook stakes WILL NOT BE LOST in the long grass; 7 inch each, Easy on backpack but long enough to keep your tent secure.
- ULTRALIGHT TENT STAKES - With a weighing in at just 0.53oz / 15g, these lightweight tent spikes add strength and security without the weight.
- 600D OXFORD FABRIC POUCH - Break camp and keep the stakes in it their own carrying pouch.
- FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If for whatever reason you are not 100% absolutely happy with your product, return for and a full refund will be provided - no questions asked.
- An ultra-light, three-sided, Hhigh-strength 7075 aluminum tent stakes metal that securely anchors your tent without adding unnecessary weight to your pack, you won't even feel them in your pack
- 7 inches long camping stakes - Enough to make your tent firmly grasp the length of the ground
- Our "Y" design aluminum tarp stakes penetrate and hold firmly in a wide range of soil conditions
- There is nothing worse than pulling out your bag of old tent pegs to find out that they are all bent and mis-shaped. With the Allonetech tri-beam ground stakes you don't have to worry about that problem! You might as well get the best and forget how to beat tent pegs back into shape!
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Tent Stakes for 2020??
- What is the best Tent Stakes?to buy?
- What is the best Tent Stakes to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Tent Stakes??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tent Stakes of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.