- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 3 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. in.
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE - This portable grill is built with an easy to use electric igniter, uses convenient 1 pound propane bottles for fuel, and has a built in grease catcher. Perfect for camping, tailgating, road trips, hunting and everyday outdoor use
- EASY TO STORE - Simply store the griddle top upside down on top of the griddle body after use to save space; Carry by hand
- NO HASSLE CLEANUP - Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle; Simply wipe it off with a paper towel. No fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE - This premium Blackstone griddle offers 260 square inches (15.25in x 17in) of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- FAST AND EVEN HEATING - This grill has a stainless steel "H" burner that heats up fast! The "H" shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- COOKING POWER: Up to 11,000 total BTUs
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For better temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 225 sq. in.
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION: For matchless lighting
- One Stainless Steel Burner Produces 8500 BTU-Per-Hour To Heat 189 Square-Inch Total Cooking Area
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron Cooking Grates And Cast Aluminum Lid And Body
- Built-in lid thermometer, folding side tables, glass-reinforced nylon frame and removable catch pan
- Dimensions - lid closed and tables out (inches): 15.5 H x 40.9 W x 16.5 D. Easy-Start Electronic Ignition And Infinite Control Burner Valve Settings
- Uses Disposable 14.1 Or 16.4 oz LP Cylinder (Sold Separately) and fully Assembled Out Of Box
- Swaptop RoadTrip compatible (stove grate, aluminum grill grate, cast iron grill grate, aluminum griddle, full size griddle sold separately)
- Spacious 142 square inch cooking area
- Durable, porcelain coated cast iron construction is easy to clean
- Fits Coleman RoadTrip Grills
- 360 sq. In. Of total cooking space
- 1 stainless Steel burner with push button Piezo ignition
- Total 11, 000 BTU
- Porcelain enameled cooking grate
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 14.5H x 27W x 12D inches
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type - Liquid Petroleum Gas (disposable cartridge sold separately)
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately). Grill must be preheated with burner on high for 10 to 15 minutes
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- THREE SECURE LID LOCKS: The grill features three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 14. 5 x 14. 5 x 15 inches and weighs only 2 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- ENAMEL COATED FIREBOX AND ASH CATCHER: Features a durable enamel coated firebox and convenient mess-free ash catcher for safety and ease.
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
- Versatile outdoor grill ideal for camping, hunting, and tailgating
- Delivers 11,000 btus of heat across 180 sqaure inch of grilling surface
- Wind block panels shield burners from wind and fold down for use as side tables
- Perfect heat technology ensures efficient cooking using less fuel
- Perfect flow technology provides consistent performance even in extreme conditions
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Tailgate Grills for 2020??
- What is the best Tailgate Grills?to buy?
- What is the best Tailgate Grills to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Tailgate Grills??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tailgate Grills of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.