- Complete substrate for freshwater planted aquariums
- Contains major and minor trace elements to nourish aquarium plants
- Substrate encourages healthy plant root growth
- Mineral rich volcanic soil
- Stimulates strong plant growth
- Promotes neutral to mildly acidic pH
- Suitable for plants or shrimp
- 4.4 pound bag
- GRAVEL: Seachem Flourite Black is a specially fracted stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any freshwater aquarium environment.
- AQUARIUM BED: Gravel modifiers such as laterite are not necessary when using Seachem Flourite Black as this product is most effective when used alone as an integral substrate bed, but it may be mixed with other gravels.
- SET-UP: When adding water to the aquarium, fill slowly to avoid disturbing Flourite Black substrate bed. Place a bowl in the aquarium and add water directly to the bowl, allowing water to overflow softly on to the gravel bed. Initial cloudiness is normal, but to remove this simply use mechanical filtration
- COMPATIBLE: Flourite Black substrates will work fine with an under gravel filter and will not soften or decompose to an unsuitable state within your tank.Flourite substrates will work fine with an UGF
- SAFETY: Seachem Flourite Black is not chemically coated or treated, thus does not alter the pH of the water. Flourite Black is beneficial for the life of the aquarium and need not be replaced.
- The premium substrate for the Planted Aquarium
- Specially fracted, stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium
- Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any aquarium environment
- Never needs replacement and remains effective for the life of the Aquarium
- Not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the pH of the water
- Rinse right in the bag
- All natural Porous clay
- For Planted Aquarium
- The high-level substrate for planting aquariums provides basic nutrition for the plant root structure for long-term successful planting of freshwater aquariums
- Compared with sand and other sand, more suitable for the growth of most grass roots. Formulated for freshwater planted aquariums, tropical fish, and freshwater dwarf shrimp.
- Helps clarify and detoxify water. PH value: 7.5. You can adjust the water quality is more suitable for the growth of aquatic plants ideal range.
- There is no need to wash, please use the original state, if washed with water will lead to muddy mud.
- Note: This product is aquatic breeding purposes, absolutely not edible; Please store this product properly children can not reach the place, to avoid children eating.
- Ideal substrate for most aquatic plants, provides healthy plant root system and for shrimps requiring softer water
- Developed for cultivation of aquatics plants and is also suitable substrate for shrimps. It provides fundamental minerals and trace elements, which promote the health and growth of shrimps.
- Made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Soil does not require rinsing and can be used directly in aquarium.
- Black Color, Normal 3-5mm grain size, Volume 5L Per Bag, Approximate weight 10 lbs (1 Bag 5L)
- 1.) Completely new substrate made from rare and sparse source of Japanese plant-based black soil derived from decomposed leaf mulch. (unlike imitation products that are made from volcanic ash-based black soil). 2.) Rich in organic elements and nutrients that creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants and has a good influence on the physiological functions of fish and shrimp. 3.) Helps to bring the pH and hardness of the water down to ideal level.
- ADA Aqua Soil Powder Type has a much finer grain size, so it is ideal for nano aquariums because it allows a greater sense of scale to be achieved within the aquarium.
- ADA Aqua Soil Powder can be used in conjunction with the normal type, by placing a layer of powder over the normal type, or by using the powder type in areas where you intend to plant carpeting plants. This allows you to minimise costs whilst maximising results.
- The ability to provide a greater sense of scale is also useful for achieving the ‘Miniature Landscape‘ style of the Nature Aquarium.
- It is also beneficial for carpeting plants and grasses – we have found that it allows the small roots of the plants to penetrate and anchor into the substrate more effectively, so it improves plant growth and reduces the risk of the carpet ‘rising’ from the substrate – we know how devastating it can be when your beautiful carpet of Hemianthus lifts away from the substrate!.
- Composed of organic and inert ingredients providing all essential elements
- Long lasting fertilized plant substrate lasting up to 12-18 months
- Prolongs water exchange periods
- One bag Covers approximately 12" x 6" at 1" deep or 6" x 6" at 2" deep.
- Black in Color
- This product is easy to use
- This product adds a great Value
- This product is Manufactured in United States
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Substrate For Planted Tanks for 2020??
- What is the best Substrate For Planted Tanks?to buy?
- What is the best Substrate For Planted Tanks to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Substrate For Planted Tanks??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Substrate For Planted Tanks of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.