- QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE: La Tourangelle brings artisan excellence to your kitchen and home. The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal.
- ADD AN ASIAN TOUCH: Sesame oil has long been giving its characteristic flavor to traditional Asian food. Discover the delicate, complex flavor of our Toasted Sesame Oil for a distinct flavor highlight in stir-fry, fried rice, noodle dishes or marinades.
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE: La Tourangelle oils make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies alike. Great for salads, on grilled meat, pasta, or a cheese plate, our oils create memorable moments around the table.
- NATURAL & SUSTAINABLE: La Tourangelle's delicious, artisan oils provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products.
- KITCHEN? YOU MEAN ART STUDIO: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our AvoCoco butter substitute & Pesto Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen. Discover your culinary creativity with our oils!
- Organic Toasted Sesame Oil · Cold Pressed · Unrefined · Non-GMO Project Verified · Kosher
- Our Toasted Sesame Oil is obtained by cold pressing the highest quality, lightly roasted sesame seeds, leaving a rich nutty flavored oil. No hexane, solvents or additives are used for its extraction.
- HIGH SMOKE POINT. Perfect for Baking, Healthy Sautéing, Frying, and All-Purpose Cooking.
- Kevala Toasted Sesame Oil is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, sesamol, and sesamin.
- Packaged in bottle glass, in a peanut-free facility.
- Rich and smooth taste
- Product of Japan
- Pure sesame oil
- Use it as seasoning or dressing
- Product of Japan
- The package weight of the product is 1.5 pounds
- The package dimension of the product is 6" L x 5" W x 4"H
- Made from 100% whole sesame seeds not from sesame seed powder
- 100% pure sesame oil, no additives
- Made from select sesame seeds and filtered three times to provide a sweet taste and rich aroma.
- Contains nutrition such as tocopherol and carotene
- Product of Japan
- 16-fluid ounce pump bottle of moisturizing body oil for dry skin with a light sesame oil formula that glides on easily to help hydrate and soften skin
- Lightweight body oil pampers your skin as a sheer moisturizer that instantly vanishes and absorbs quickly into skin, providing essential hydration that leaves skin feeling soft and silky
- Light sesame oil formula provides nourishment for dry skin and glides on easily to help maintain skin's essential moisture without the heavy feeling of lotion
- This moisturizing sesame body oil provides instant hydration for dry skin and leaves it with a radiant, healthy glow
- After a shower or bath, smooth on a few drops of moisturizing body oil while skin is still damp, or add body oil to bath water to help soften and nourish your skin while you bathe
- Organic Hair Oil: This sesame oil is 100% cold-pressed oil. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Our oil is free from hexane, synthetic fragrances and colors.
- Improves Hair Health: Enriched with essential vitamins and minerals, our sesame oil helps you to reduce dandruff, prevent hair dryness, control hair fall, and it also treats the inflamed scalp to prevent greying of hair.
- Boosts Hair Growth: Massage the oil on hair and scalp every night. This increases blood circulation to the roots of the hair and promotes hair regrowth. Our nourishing oil smoothens the hair and promotes the growth of hair among both men and women.
- Oil For Skincare: The sesame oil acts as a moisturizer, it mixes with the skin’s natural oil to prevent blocked pores and promote radiant skin. The purifying properties of this oil help to reduce the acne scar and brighten the skin.
- Organic Certification: Our sesame oil is rigorously monitored for superior quality before it is packed for sale. This sesame oil meets the highest safety standards and is certified organic by USDA (USA) and India.
- Light sesame formula glides on easily
- Moisturizes dry skin
- healthy glow. No moisturizer
- Sesame is Ayurveda's most commonly used oil because of its myriad of beneficial uses, earning it the name "the king of oils." Banyan's sesame oil is rich, warming, and unrefined, which preserves the full nutritional benefits of the sesame seed.
- As a grounding and deeply nourishing massage oil, sesame oil is traditionally applied before or after bathing to nurture and hydrate the skin and hair.
- Sesame oil is also an ideal choice for oil-pulling! Swishing oil in the mouth for a few minutes every day helps to support good oral health and maintain fresh breath.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Sesame Oils for 2020??
- What is the best Sesame Oils?to buy?
- What is the best Sesame Oils to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Sesame Oils??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Sesame Oils of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.