- Contains 6-21oz jars
- All natural
- Non GMO
- Each pack is 8.80 oz so you get 17.6 oz total
- Vacuum sealed for freshness
- Features two types of olives marinated with lemon and herbs
- Must refrigerate after opening
- Olives contain pits
- Grown and packed in California, don't settle for substitutes
- Early California olives are casual enough for kids or elegant enough for guests, naturally cholesterol-free, gluten free and non-GMO, try them and see the difference
- Use on your salads and favorite dishes
- Easy to serve, just open, drain and place in a bowl
- HEALTHY SNACK PACKED WITH FLAVOR: This variety pack comes all 4 of our delicious flavors: Basil & Garlic, Chili & Oregano, Lemon & Rosemary, and Black Olive Chili & Garlic. With only 50 calories per pack and low in saturated fats, this is the perfect addition to anyone’s lunch or midday snack.
- DIET FRIENDLY: All of our Oloves are gluten free, vegan, keto friendly, kosher and fit perfectly into your Whole 30, Paleo or Keto diet plans. Gluten free snacks that are so delicious - even your kids will eat them up!
- MADE WITH A WHOLE LOTTA’ LOVE: We keep it simple with just delicious olives that are seasoned to perfection. Made with 100% all natural, simple ingredients and NO additives. High in flavor, low in calories.
- ON THE GO: Perfect for a snack on the run, our packs contain no liquid, just tear open and enjoy. Each pack has at least 10 juicy olives, with no pits! Perfect for picnics, camping food, office snacks, lunchbox snacks or while you’re on the trail.
- NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED: Our olives are packaged in individual bags to share or keep all for yourself. Makes for a perfect gift basket addition or stocking stuffer for the foodies in your life. Stash in your backpack or purse for a quick bite!
- Olive Garden offers an award-winning wine list and a range of delicious Italian dishes inspired by our Culinary Institute of Tuscany in Italy.
- Darden Restaurants gift cards can be redeemed at any Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, Yard House, or any other Darden-connected restaurant in the U.S.
- Redemption: In-Restaurant and Online To Go
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
- 1) Delicious in salads, in Spanish tapas, served with feta cheese and Roland? extra virgin olive oil, and on appetizer plates alone or mixed with other Roland olives (picholine, Italian cracked, Spanish.)
- 2) Roland Kalamata olives are a large almond shaped olive, purple-black in color with a strong, distinct flavor. Many olive aficionados consider this olive to be "the best of all olives."
- 3) Packed in re-sealable kegs, the olives are ready to use right out of the container and best when used at room temperature; keep cool after opening to retain a longer shelf-life.
- 4) Roland Kalamata olives are tree ripened to develop their distinct, characteristic flavor.
- 5) Olives are stored in a salt-water brine which guarantees the freshness
- Product of Italy
- 540 Grams
- Contains 12-1.05oz pouches
- All natural
- Less than 80 calories per bag
- Low carb and zero cholesterol
- No pits, no brine, no mess
- Byzantine olives are naturally cured, using methods that are centuries old, in sea salt, herbs and spices.
- Purple-black to black in color. Firm, full-flavored, tender, sweet. A must in green salads and on appetizer trays.
- Gift Box includes 4 flavors
- All natural
- Non GMO
- Kalamata w/ Oregano and Touch of Olive Oil
- Green Olives with Touch of Olive Oil
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Olives for 2020??
- What is the best Olives?to buy?
- What is the best Olives to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Olives??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Olives of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.