- Package includes: 1PCS Ebony Sanding Slicker
- Material: Ebony Wood
- Capacity: 15*2.4cm/5.91*0.94inch
- Perfect for leather edge or flesh side burnishing, zipper card slot grinding, groove edges and leather edge grinding.
- 4 grooves design, can accommodate leather edges of varying thickness. Hard sandalwood material, stable and durable. Smooth surface, comfortable to grip and use.
- 【PRODUCT SIZE】As the picture shows.
- 【MARTERIAL】The leather burnisher bits are made of durable wood. Good texture and smooth surface makes it burnish the leather easily.
- 【PACKAGE CONTAIN】2 pcs leather rotary tool tips.
- 【APPLICATION】It can polished leather skin side to side several widths for different thickness polished leather.
- 【TIPS】If you have any questions about this product, please contact us first, we will try our best to solve your problem.
- Package You Can Receive: there are 2 pieces of glass slickers and 2 pieces of faux leather handles, 4 pieces in total, sufficient to meet your demands of leather projects; Also, each glass burnisher is about 12 x 7 cm/ 4.72 x 2.75 inches, each faux leather handle is approx. 13.3 x 4.6 cm/ 5.24 x 1.81 inch, simple for your using, carrying and storage
- Reliable Material Selection: these leather burnishers are toughened, about 0.8 cm/ 0.31 inches thick, thick and strong, reliable to use, hard to crack or break, can stay with you for a long time; In addition, the faux leather handles are clear and fine in texture, comfortable to touch, helpful to hold glass and letting you operate the glass slicker securely, ideal for leather repairment
- Smooth Edge and Side: the glass slicker is beveled round in the edge, smooth to touch, while its side is even and straight, after exquisite technology, will not drag or wear leather surface, and you do not worry about scratching your skin when using; What's more, the leather cover lets you grasp the burnishing tool firmly when using, offer large convenience to your leather burnishing process
- Simple and Effortless to Use: what you need to do is to wet the leather and slide the glass burnisher back and forth along the slideway to create friction, flatten and solidify the wrinkles on the leather surface, thus making the leather smooth and shiny; The step is simple, easy for beginners and hobbyists to try
- Nice for Leather Projects: these leather slickers are nice for burnishing leather, with reasonable thickness and practical function, finely crafted, ideal tools for preparing engraving, stamping surfaces, peeling back of leather and so on
- Wide Usage: Perfect for remel rotary tool, also fit a drill press, hand drill, lathe, or any other motorized tool.
- Easy to Use: Simple wet the edge of the Leather and then add either soap or glycerin for a fine burnished edge.
- High quality: Pointed tip leather burnishing tool made of wood and metal, not easy cracking or being contaminated.
- What will you get: 2 Pcs Leather Burnisher Bits
- After Service: We are committed to creating the best customer service. If you are unsatisfied, contact us. You will receive a 100% refund.
- 【PREMINUM QUALITY】This is a machine that will give your product edge the perfect quality. And the operation is very simple.It not only saves you a lot of time, but also gives your product a professional look and can use it anytime, anywhere. First use a sanding sleeves to scrape and shape the edges of your product, then use a hardwood burnishing wheel to smooth them.
- 【SPEED ADJUSTABLE】Leather Polishing Burnishing Machine 110V 0-8000RPM
- 【HIGH EFFICIENCY】The two leather polishing wheels that can perform their job perfectly. This machine is suitable for all vegetable tanned leather products.
- 【SAFETY USE】Used a sanding sleeves to scrape and shape the edges of your product, then use a hardwood burnishing wheel to smooth them
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】: 1 x burnishing machine 1 x rosewood grinding head 6x belts 2x connecting rod 2 x carbon brushes 1 x set of leather polishing wheel clamps 1 x 12mm wrench 1 x 17mm wrench 1 x positive screw 1 x negative screw
- ★Product Quantity: 3 pcs leathercraft edge slicker burnisher tools.
- ★Reliable Material: Made of solid, and environmentally friendly materials, not easy to break, and long service life.
- ★Easy to Work: Easy to polish and save time. It is easy to reach the fine grooves, tips, and small curved areas.
- ★Use Method: Ideal for leather crafts, carvings, styling projects, embossing. Use leather edges to sand and polish, wooden handles for pressure, and shaping.
- ★Good Practicality: Several widths of wooden handles are suitable for leathers of different thicknesses, and can be applied to different items and great value kits.
- Owden 2Pcs. Leather edge burnisher made of ebony wood. The large one and small one .
- The tools frature 4 grooves that accommodate leather edges of varying thickness.High-quality polished ebony wood with hard texture and good wear resistance. These essential leather tools elevate your leahter working skills from amateur to artist.
- The large tool can generally be used to polish the outer edges of the leather. The leather treatment agent has a better effect, and greatly improves the flatness and firmness of the leather edges, making the leather edges brighter and fuller.
- The small tools can complete the operation of narrow positions and the polishing of the inside of the leather round hole, which greatly improves the exquisite degree of leather handicrafts and makes every detail more perfect
- By the side of every leather enthusiast, OWDEN high-quality tools have been with you, helping you to better complete every leather handicraft. OWDEN will also create better products for our consumers, Trust OWDEN.
- CLEAN, FINISHED EDGES on leather projects are as easy as using these sleek leather burnishing tool tips. Affixed in your rotary tool, electric drill or drill press, they finish tight corners, small holes and edges more easily than if done by hand.
- 2-PIECE SET includes a pointed burnisher tip that is ideal for finishing adjustment holes on buckle-and-tongue belts; and a grooved burnisher tip with grooves of 3 different widths to finish belt edges, bag straps, shoes, saddles and holsters.
- HARDY TROPICAL SANDALWOOD does not heat too quickly when used at 10,000rpm or less. It allows Leather Burnisher Tips to deliver consistent edges across different thicknesses of leather.
- 1/8” DIAMETER METAL SHANKS are precision-set so there is no wobble during use. Built to endure the rotational stress supplied by motorized tools, these leather burnishers are a must-have addition to your leather working tools.
- ROTARY TOOL NOT INCLUDED with the Leather Burnisher Bits. These long-lasting leather burnishers are compatible with other rotary tools as well as with any other motorized tool that accepts metal shanks.
- This machine will give you the edge of the product with perfect quality, very easy to operate
- It not only saves you a lot of time, but also gives your products a professional look that can be used anytime and anywhere
- First polish the edges of the product with a frosted cover and then with a hardwood polishing wheel
- Finally there are two leather polishing wheels that can do their job perfectly
- This machine is suitable for all kinds of vegetable tanned leather products
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Leather Burnisher for 2022??
- What is the best Leather Burnisher?to buy?
- What is the best Leather Burnisher to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Leather Burnisher??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Leather Burnisher of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.