- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Front to the back of the motor is 22 inches
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right. Width with the handles: 14-1/2"
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly.Drill press Height from the Floor to the top: 37 inch
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.Cord Length (ft.):6
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2" worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 120V, single-phase, 7.5A
- Swing: 14"
- Drill chuck: 3/64"–5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" steel
- Spindle taper: MT #2
- Compact bench top design allows for easy transport
- 10 x 16-1/8 inch Cast iron base Fits neatly on work benches with limited space""
- Stable base design allows for easy re-positioning on work bench
- Heavy duty 1/2 hp induction motor for various drilling applications
- Mechanical variable speed drive system for easy speed changes
- Spindle travel of 2-2/5 in. with easy to read, adjustable depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- 8 in. x 7-2/3 in. cast iron worktable features rack and pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 degrees left and right
- Laser target your drilling operation marked with an X-pattern display
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, 1/2 in. keyed chuck and key, laser, and tools for assembly
- Work area dimensions: 6-9/16” x 6-9/16”
- Base dimensions: 6-5/8” x 6-5/8”
- Max drill height: 7-1/2”; Max drill capacity: 6 mm
- 3 Variable speeds per minute: 5000, 6500, 8000
- Comes with 3 wrenches and 6 mm chuck key
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, 5A
- Overall height: Bench model: 31-1/2"
- Overall height: Bench model: 31-1/2"
- Number of speeds: 5
- Drill chuck: 5/8"
- Can be widely used model, wood boards, plastic sheeting, aluminum, composite panels, resin panels, thin metal, circuit boards, precision machining of hard materials and other non-specific drilling.
- Is hardware processing, mold making, document binding, electronic manufacturers, scientific experiments and other units of the ideal tool.
- This mini drill press with 6-Speed ranges. You can drill precise holes with this product and it is great for small and precise work. It is easier to use and more accurate than hand-held drills. It is useful for jewelers, woodworkers, mechanics, hobbyists, home, workshop, arts and crafts.
- Infinite speed selection within the machine\'s six speed ranges(0-2800r/min).
- Aluminum alloy base.
- Overall height: 23"
- Spindle travel: 1-5/8"
- Drill chuck: 1/64" - 1/2"
- Dust port size: 2"
- Swing: 8-1/2"
- Ideal for all drilling projects, not just the small ones
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Variable speed up to 8,500 RPM
- Measures 6-3/4 inches by 6-3/4 inches; 13.00 pounds
- Easy-to-use tiny benchtop drill press is space-saving and economical
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Benchtop Drill Pres for 2020??
- What is the best Benchtop Drill Pres?to buy?
- What is the best Benchtop Drill Pres to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Benchtop Drill Pres??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Benchtop Drill Pres of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.