- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 30, 000 PSI cast iron construction, blue power coat finish
- Anvil: 1. 75” x 2” (4. 4CM x 5. 1CM)
- Casting Clamp force: 7,000 lbs. and Torque rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating head constructed in 60,000 PSI ductile iron, stationary body cast in 30,000 PSI cast (grey) iron
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 4-7/8" (12.4CM) x Throat Depth: 3" (7.6CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.5"D x 2.5"D (1.3 x 6.4CM)
- 360 degrees Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Large 3.2" x 2.5” (8.1CM x 6.3CM) anvil work surface for flat shaping
- Clamp force: 4, 050 lbs. and Torque rating: 95 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 5. 5" x Jaw Opening: 5" x Throat Depth: 3. 25"
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" x 2. 5" Diameter, pipe jaws are cast-in place
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- High-strength steel bar and 30, 000 psi cast iron vise components
- Made From High Strength Steel
- Double Lock Down Swivel Base
- Large Anvil Work Surface
- Opening Capacity Maximum - 6 Inches
- Easy clamp-on feature for working almost anywhere
- Can attach to tables up to 2" thick
- Anvil shaping horn incorporated into the design
- Sturdy integrated pipe jaws keep the workpiece steady
- 2" jaw capacity perfect for general purpose work
- 360° rotating head for clamping material at any angle
- Indexed at 30° increments for quick set up
- V-jaw easily holds round stock vertically
- Built-in pipe jaws hold 5/8” to 2-1/4” sizes
- Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- Designed for general purpose home use, durable and sturdy bench vise that is economical and high quality featuring a powder coated finish
- Clamp force: 3,380 lbs. and Torque rating: 80 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 4" (10.16CM); Jaw Opening: 3" (7.6CM); Throat Depth: 2.1" (5.3CM)
- 2.5"x2.6" (6.35CM x 6.6CM) polished anvil for tapping work, bending or shaping metal
- Cast iron construction (30,000 PSI tensile strength) with replaceable serrated microgroove tooth steel jaws grip parts without slipping,
- Durable cast steel construction
- Power serrated steel jaws and clamps for great grip and strength
- Double locking swivel base
- Replaceable, hardened, forged steel jaws
- Incredible clamping power
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
- Vise head rotates 360° with respect to the vertical, locking at every 30° or (12) twelve different locking positions and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface;
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement.No-pinch main screw handle
- Cast iron construction (30, 000 PSI tensile strength) with replaceable serrated steel jaws holds work with a sure, nonslip grip
- 120-Degree swivel base with dual lock-down nuts positions workpiece where you need it
- Three mounting holes anchor vise securely to workbench
- Polished steel anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface for shaping metal pieces
- Acme-threaded screw glides smoothly without binding
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Bench Vises for 2020??
- What is the best Bench Vises?to buy?
- What is the best Bench Vises to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Bench Vises??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Bench Vises of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.