- The fun adult drinking card game that will have you and your friends LOL-ing.
- Compete, vote and screw your friends over with 100 dynamic cards - no two games are the same.
- Super easy to learn and play - perfect for your next party, pregame or nights in.
- Great for 2-8 players, ages 21+.
- Play with beer, shots, wine, water...whatever, but always drink responsibly!
- 🍺 THE MOST SAVAGE DRINK GAME, EVER: Fans say that whoever made this game is a “total A-H0LE”, but they all agree it’s the best drunk game night they’ve ever had - so much crazy laughter that people couldn’t speak and friends still talk about it weeks later
- 👉 BLACKOUTS OR BAD DECISIONS, YOUR CHOICE: There are no "free skip" cards in this game - and let’s be clear, doing these dares will completely ruin your reputation, that’s why fans say our Do or Drink game is a total blackout waiting to happen
- ⛔ NOT G-RATED: This drinking game is not family-friendly, and TBH many say it should be banned; So, if you think ‘Motorboating’ involves a boat, and Peach Emojis are innocent this is not your game - Do or Drink is a shots drinking game for friends who are willing to get weird
- 🙈 NO BORING DARES: Our USA design team avoided ‘dud dares’ found on other drinking card games (along with the misspellings, the bad translations); Instead they packed all 350 cards with dares as well as Do or Drink challenges that will either ruin your reputation or get you wasted
- 💦 NO LIMP CARDS: Don’t let the witty dares and cheap thrills fool you, these cards are built tough - we avoided the cheap flimsy cards that wilt when wet, and instead crafted thick, rugged cards that stand up to any amount of adult drinking and all-night fun so you can take your pregame party to go to a whole new level
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- This is the main game. Buy this first.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn—a perfect twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as twisted as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
- ADULTS ONLY: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Trust us.
- GET TALKING: Incohearent is the adult party game that will get you talking! Let the laughs begin as you compete to make sense out of gibberish from one of three categories — kinky, party and pop culture.
- HOW TO PLAY: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge. First player to decode 13 cards wins!
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish), shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult + family party games.
- ADULTS ONLY: This is a drinking game, designed for ages 21+. Drink responsibly!
- HOW TO PLAY: It’s simple — take turns drawing a card from the top of the deck. When it’s your turn, read the card out loud and either you or the group will drink based on the prompt on the card, depending on what it is. Lather, rinse, repeat. Designed for 3 to up to 20 players.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 180 cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- By purchasing this game, you release BUZZED from any and all liability related to or stemming from any game play, including from any action, inaction, or use of the game by any player, and you and all players further release BUZZED from any claims or actions of any kind resulting from any game play. You further acknowledge that if consuming alcoholic beverages when playing this game, that you are at least 21 years of age and that you will play responsibly. Alcohol consumption is not required.
- ADULTS ONLY: This game was created for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- THE PARTY (GAME): This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players rotate drawing a sent (or “inbox”) card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! Designed for 3 to up to 20 players.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we also make other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult party games for ages 17+ and we’re adding family-friendly games to the lineup!
- HOW TO PLAY: The rules are simple: Set out the drinks, and shuffle together decks of your choice. Draw a card and ask the questions printed on it. Will you have a nice stiff drink, or tell the cold hard truth? By night’s end, you’ll all be better friends after asking the questions you’d never dared ask out loud. Recommended for groups of 3 to 8 people.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Mix It Up With 5 Different Decks | On The Rocks: Chill questions for mixed company with enough bite to help you loosen up | Extra Dirty: Cringeworthy, adult-themed questions that pair nicely with adult beverages. Not safe for work! | Happy Hour: Feel-good questions for when you want to be nice to each other | Last Call: Questions that put your relationship to the ultimate test | With A Twist: A deck that adds strategic gameplay
- MADE BY CUT: Based on our hit YouTube series Truth or Drink, with over 500 million views (and counting!). We created this game as a way to test the boundaries we have with friends, family, and the ones we love. So pull up a seat! A bottle is the only thing that stands between you and the ultimate truth.
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just can’t unhear. Trust us on this one.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there’s a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We’re also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
- The Absurd Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Contains 300 of the weirdest cards we’ve ever written (255 white and 45 black).
- These cards came to us after wandering the desert for 20 years.
- Red, Blue, and Green Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
- You have nothing to lose but your chains!
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Adult Card Games for 2020??
- What is the best Adult Card Games?to buy?
- What is the best Adult Card Games to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Adult Card Games??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Adult Card Games of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.