- 1500W Maximum Power Full-Range Amplifier
- Optimized 150-watt RMS output and a max power output of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road
- This slim amplifier fits perfectly into any trunk so you can easily connect it to your stereo system
- RMS Continuous Power: 40 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohms, 60 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohms, 125 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- Works with factory installed & aftermarket source units
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz
- Class A/B Circuit Topology
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 4Ω
- 120W RMS x 4 @ 2ω
- 125W RMS x 4 @ 1ω
- A/B Channel free rasp 10hz–50khz
- Signal-to-noise ratio 95dB
- Power - 200 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 100 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 400 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost - With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Rms power
- 4o: 50 watts x 4
- 2o: 75 watts x 4
- Peak power: 600 watts
- Signal sensing turn-on
- Hedonics 600 Watt 4 channel, Zeus Elite A/B Class car audio amplifier. Features include an onboard electronic crossover with angled and illuminated terminals
- The Hedonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered, making a #Power From The Gods statement in the dark
- Old School Hedonics Heatsink for Superior Heat Dissipation
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Max Power1000W Peak
- Power Output, 2 100W RMS x 4, / Power Output, 4 70W RMS x 4
- Power Output, 4 Bridged 200W RMS x 2
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 85dB
- (Quick Thermal Dispersion) technology heat sink Low-noise preamp
- High-level inputs
- Low-level RCA inputs & outputs
- The Punch P400X4 is a 400 watt 4-channel amplifier (2.38” x 7.76” x 11.03”) is perfect for a 4-way full-range system or a 3-way system having a front stage with subwoofers on the rear channels
- Versatile multi-channel design is a perfect choice for virtually any vehicle (RMS Power Output: 50 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm OR 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm OR 200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged)
- RCA inputs can accept both Hi and Low level audio signals without the need of a signal converter
- Featuring Class A/B topology, RCA pass-thru outputs, on-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz, variable 12 dB/Oct Butterworth crossovers, and C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- At TORO TECH our sole purpose is to offer the ultimate combination of performance, quality, style and value. Each TORO product is designed and engineered in the USA to exacting standards by audio enthusiasts with decades of combined, hands on experience. Each TORO product undergoes rigorous testing to insure it meets our stringent standards before we make it available for sale and all products are 100% QC’d before shipping to customers.
- The MRx4 is equally comfortable as a 2, 3 or 4 Channel solution for enabling future system expansion or re-configuration. All Full Range Amplifiers feature variable low pass crossovers for system flexibility. To eliminate any possible weak link we’ve spared no expense in offering the best possible connections with gold plated RCA jacks for as well as an oversize gold plated terminal block for power input & speaker output.
- The High Pass and Low Pass Filter knob has a frequency setting from 20Hz ~ 300Hz based on your speakers and system setup requirements. With a tiny footprint of only 5.75" x 1.69" x 3.07" this powerful amplifier comes in handy for installations that are limited on space and is the perfect choice for motorcycles and power-sports vehicles.
- Sound Quality Full Range Class-D Design, 2/4 Channel Switch for Left and Right Phone Source Units, Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks, Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover, Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator
- 80w x 4, RMS @ 4 Ohms - 130w x 4 RMS @ 2 Ohms, Freq. Response 10Hz - 40kHz, LPF / HPF 20Hz ~ 300Hz, THD @ RMS Power <0.05%, S/N (EIA Rated) less than 100 dB, Dimensions Inches 5.75 (in) x 1.69 (in) x 3.07 (in)
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best 4 Channel Amps for 2020??
- What is the best 4 Channel Amps?to buy?
- What is the best 4 Channel Amps to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) 4 Channel Amps??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the 4 Channel Amps of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.