- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710;Maximum Displays : 2
- Video memory: 2gb ddr3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interfACe: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; interfACe is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; form fACtor: low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory Clock True:8.0GHz, Boost OC+:8.1GHz
- Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings - 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K@60Hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- OC Edition Boost Clock up to 1640 MHz (OC Mode) / up to 1620 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases download air pressure
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- 2 7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Boost Clock: 1860 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit. Power consumption - 85 W. Recommended PSU - 300 W
- Maximum displays: support 3x Display Monitors
- Output: DisplayPort x 2 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
- Chipset NVIDIA GeForce gt 1030
- Video Memory 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Clock 6008 MHz interface PCI Express x16 3 0
- DisplayPort/ HDMI
- Please Note kindly refer the user guide before use
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
- Real Base Clock: 1290 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1544 MHz; Memory Detail: 2048MB GDDR5; 64 bit GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GT 1030 - Super clocked performance
- 2x faster than Intel Core i5 integrated Graphics
- Includes Low profile bracket
- 3 year Warranty & EVGA 24/7 technical support
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best 1080P Graphics Cards for 2020??
- What is the best 1080P Graphics Cards?to buy?
- What is the best 1080P Graphics Cards to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) 1080P Graphics Cards??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the 1080P Graphics Cards of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.