- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Strong, durable with anti-stretch lining
- Synthetic upper for durability
- Control embossing on the upper gives you improved ball handling
- Anatomically-designed heel for comfort
- FG outsole for maximum traction on firm ground (dry natural grass); Hybrid stud tips
- Snug feel
- Firm ground soccer cleats for stability and speed
- Synthetic leather upper for durability
- Lace closure
- Flexible ground outsole for maximum traction on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- Moulded rubber outsole
- Lace closure
- Nubuck upper, Ironskin toe cap
- Ironskin seamless printed toe cap provides abrasion protection in key toe drag areas
- A comfortable lining wraps your foot to feel like a second skin.
- Soft synthetic material is textured from heel to toe to give you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds.
- A versatile multi-ground plate with a Nike Aerotrak zone at the forefoot provides traction on natural- and artificial-grass surfaces.
- Sockliner for lightweight cushioning
- For use on short-grass or artificial surfaces
- FEATURES: Infinity style cleats are constructed from durable synthetic materials that are water resistant. Easily adjustable laces allow these shoes to easily form to your foot.
- RUGGED OUTSOLE: Our flexible rubber outsoles have a two tone design and feature rugged studs to aid with traction on turf and outdoor fields.
- COMFORT: A well-padded collar and footbed make these shoes extremely comfortable. Wear them during long games and practices without discomfort.
- BALL CONTROL: The synthetic uppers of our shoes have a slightly textured surface that helps you control the ball more easily.
- FUN STYLE: Our Infinity cleats come in fun two-tone color combinations that will add a splash of color to your uniform.
- Juniors' lightweight soccer cleats designed for firm ground
- Lace closure; Regular fit
- Soft synthetic upper
- Lightweight TPU outsole
- Agility stud configuration for acceleration and turns
- Hit the ground running with proper support on the field in the lightweight adidas® Kids Copa 19.4 FG Soccer cleat.
- Durable synthetic uppers constructed with lateral seams to ensure a stable fit.
- Classic lace-up closure.
- Mono-tongue design with embroidered brand marking.
- Padded collar provides a sock-like fit. Breathable textile linings. TPU-injected Exoframe™ outsole allows stability and grip. Rubber studs allow grip and traction on firm ground. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 5 oz Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Football few Adidas
- The Adidas brand has a long history and deep-rooted Connection with sport. Everything we do is rooted in sport
- Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, we cater for all, from elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to able sport part of their lives
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Youth Soccer Cleats for 2020??
- What is the best Youth Soccer Cleats?to buy?
- What is the best Youth Soccer Cleats to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Youth Soccer Cleats??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Youth Soccer Cleats of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.