- ▲ NO SKIPPED METRIC SIZES - This 12-piece wrench set contains a full range of most commonly used metric sizes 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm, with permanent size marking stamped at both ends and on both sides
- ▲ PREMIUM MATERIAL - Constructed from industrial grade chrome vanadium steel with rust preventative mirror chrome finish to provide superior strength, ensure durability and exceed ANSI B107.6 quality standards
- ▲ ANGLED OPEN END - Classic 15-degree angled open end effectively reduces the working swing arc in tight areas, so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often
- ▲ OFFSET BOX END - 12-Point box end doubles the access angle than 6-point, and 15° offset design creates enough clearance for hand or obstructions in tight work spaces
- ▲ COMPLETE WITH ROLL POUCH AND LIFETIME WARRANTY - Equipped with a rolling pouch for easy organization, storage and carry; Backed by lifetime quality guarantee for worry-free purchase
- Wrench is Made of High-Strength Chrome-Vanadium Steel Construction to Ensure Durability, and an Additional Mirror Finish Improves the Surface's Corrosion Resistance, Effectively Extending Eervice Life.
- Easy to use, Precision 12-Point Box end Allows Easy Fastener Engagement. end Offset by 15 Degrees is Better for Tight Working Spaces.
- Our Wrench Lengths Provide Better Lever Performance, Making Your Job Easier and Effectively Loosening Stubborn or Rusty Bolts and Nuts.
- Wrench sizes include SAE: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 19/32, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in. Metric: 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm.
- Equipped with a dedicated wrench storage case for safe storage, Makes organizing easy.
- ▲ PREMIUM MATERIAL - High strength chrome vanadium steel construction with rust preventative mirror chrome finish ensures durability and exceeds ANSI B107.6 quality standards
- ▲ LONG PATTERN DESIGN - Longer wrench body than other brands provides better leverage performance and makes your job easier to loosen stubborn or rusted bolts and nuts
- ▲ V-CUT OPEN END - Specially engineered “V”-cut open end grips four sides of fasteners to deliver maximum torque and prevents fastener corners from rounding off
- ▲ EASY TO USE - 12-Point box end doubles the access angle than a 6-point, and 15-degree offset creates clearance for hand or obstructions in tight work spaces
- ▲ COMPLETE SIZE COVERAGE - Set includes every SAE standard sizes from 1/4 to 1 inch with a storage rack: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: constructed from high strength drop forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- DURABLE FINISH: corrosion and rust resistant chrome plating finish for durability and extended tool life
- EASY TO USE: precisely manufactured 12-point offset box end and 15-degree angled open end for easy access to fasteners in tight spaces
- MORE TORQUE: raised panel wrench design provides more leverage and gripping power
- POPULAR SIZE COVERAGE: set comes with a heavy duty storage pouch and includes 24 pieces high quality wrenches that exceed ANSI standard: SAE 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 1 in. and Metric 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24 mm
- These wrenches are made of high strength drop forged and heat treated chromium vanadium steel.
- Precision manufactured 12 point offset box end and 15 degree open end make fasteners easier to access and stronger grip. Prevent sliding or wear of fasteners.
- ANSI standard SAE wrenche: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 1 inch.
- ANSI standard Metric wrenche: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24 MM.
- Equipped with wrench rolling bag, easy to organize and carry. Clearly mark the dimensions for easy identification and improve work efficiency.
- REMOVE DIFFICULT FASTENERS EASILY: The ABN | Raised Panel Combination Wrench Set Large SAE Wrench Set offers increased clearance and minimizes slippage when used on hard-to-remove nuts and bolts; With an open-end style on one side to tighten and loosen bolts and a box-end on the other for leverage and a firm grip on nuts and bolts, these combination wrench sets are perfect for your project
- INCREASES LEVERAGE AND TORQUE: Jumbo wrench set also features a 15-degree angled offset; This raised panel design increases the large wrench sets strength, leverage, and gripping power so your wrenches can withstand rigorous use; These hand tools sets for mechanics are perfect for millwright work and automotive work
- FITS FOR YOUR NEEDS: Each package includes (16) SAE wrenches in sizes 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch, 7/16 inch, 1/2 inch, 9/16 inch, 5/8 inch, 11/16 inch, 3/4 inch, 13/16 inch, 7/8 inch, 15/16 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/16 inch, 1-1/8 inch, and 1-1/4 inch and a wrench pouch for your convenience
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from drop forged steel, these large wrench tools are designed for maximum durability, longevity, and torque; Black oxide finish provides resistance to rust, abrasion, and corrosion; Standard combination wrench set tools are permanently laser etched with sizing for quick identification; Box end is designed to grip flat sides of nuts and bolts to prevent wear to the fasteners
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: 25.5 by 19-inch (64.8 by 48.3 cm) canvas wrench storage pouch includes 3 metal grommet mounting holes to hang on your pegboard or wall; Rolls up to 4 by 19 inch (10.2 by 48.3 cm) size with 2 secure hook and loop closures and a nylon weave handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Vibrant red color is easy to spot across the shop and in your pack of tools
- Off-corner loading design on open end: Stronger grip, reduces fastener rounding, up to 25% more torque
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- 15° offset box end for better access
- Large size stamp on open end
- Made of premium alloy steel
- 24 piece Master Set sizes: 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 7/8" & 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm,16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm
- Quick access wrench organizer: Avoid messy rollup bags just to get 1 wrench out! Not to mention the painstaking time it takes to organize, and perfectly roll up. Our wrench organizer almost magically cuts this time down to seconds.
- Our ultimate TightSpot wrench to work faster in small spaces: Our incredibly priced, 5 degree ratcheting movement is designed to access spots where standard wrenches will not have enough swing. The 72 teeth inside the 100% steel ratcheting box end will speeds you through jobs quickly with no need to lift. And without lifting, you stay glued to the fastener until the turning is done, even if you're reaching deep into a compartment or appliance.
- Powerful 7 stage construction for lifelong reliability: Our secret is drop forging & heat treating our amazing steel alloy. Aerospace Grade Vanadium hardens our steel alloy even more, while chromium helps to prevent corrosion.
- Reduce bolt rounding: The reinforced open end holds on tight to fasteners for reduced bolt rounding.
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc
- Universal ratcheting box end fits on 4, 6, 12 pt, spline, external Torx and even rounded fasteners
- Box end head pivots 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions
- Flexible rotation is convenient for small space operation and effortless operation
- Wrench Size:5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch.
- The Gearwrench 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Pass-thru technology works down any length of threaded rod and long bolts
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Wrench Sets for 2022??
- What is the best Wrench Sets to buy?
- What is the best Wrench Sets to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Wrench Sets??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Wrench Sets of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.