- Old English Lemon Oil helps protect wood surfaces
- Helps protect against everyday stains (fingerprints, mustard, wax crayons, ketchup and candle wax)
- Cleans, conditions and shines to bring out wood's natural beauty
- Contains a light mineral oil that goes beyond cleaning to revitalize your wood
- Old English oil is specially formulated to clean, condition and help protect all light & dark wood surfaces
- Restore - Gently cleans, moisturizes & conditions wood, fantastic Cherry Almond fragrance
- Protect - Quickly removes dirt, soil, and residue
- Prevent - Drying, fading, cracking & discoloration
- Eliminate - Long-lasting formula and no build-up – wax & silicone free
- Use On - Finished wood tables, chairs, office/bedroom furniture, cabinets, panels, doors, trim, floors, benches and clocks
- Daily wood cleaner, no wax formula, leaves no residue, streak free
- Safely cleans and conditions wood, fresh almond scent
- Made using high quality ingrediants
- Kit includes 16 oz. Therapy Wood Cleaner + Polish & 16 oz. Microfiber Cloth
- Safely cleans, conditions, and shines all furniture, cabinets, and finished wood surfaces.
- Prevents drying and deterioration of wood finishes.
- Serves as a guardian against spills and stains
- The best method for furniture cleaner, wood table cleaner, desk cleaner, and wood conditioner
- Fresh lemon scent leaves no residue on finished wood, Formica and laminate surfaces
- Removes dirt, oil, residue and grease from cabinets and furniture
- For everyday cleaning and preparation before restoration | Proudly Made in America
- The pH balanced formula is safe to use on all wood furniture and kitchen cabinets
- Recommended for use with our Rejuvenate Wood Furniture and Floor Repair Markers and Rejuvenate Microfiber Applicator
- Proprietary Stay Clean Technology
- Contains Brazilian Carnauba Wax to help restore original beauty and gloss to wood
- Water protection formula guards against water marks, dirt and grime
- Removes dust, food stains, cooking grease and kitchen soils
- Helps prevent premature aging and damage from moisture and grease
- ❤️ ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This wax is made entirely from natural beeswax . There are no GMOs, no paraffins and no mystery ingredients.Safety and health!
- ❤️ EASY TO USE: Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces. Safe to use on all types of treated wood.Cleans and polishes wood floors as well! Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes.
- ❤️ COMPLETE SOLUTION FURNITURE CARE: Bring dull furniture back to life with Wood Seasoning Beewax.Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture.This all-purpose Beewax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that natural shine!
- ❤️ FRESH SMELLING SCENT: The Beeswax gives a honey scent, leaving your kitchen smelling crisp and clean after every use
- ❤️ Bring dull furniture back to life with Wood Seasoning Beewax ; Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture.
- Use as the first step in the restoration of grey, weathered teak or other fine woods
- Safely removes old oils and stains without the need for sanding - Does not raise wood grain
- Cleans without harsh acids - Will not harm fiberglass or painted surfaces
- Ideal for the restoration of teak furniture, decks and other fine woods
- Star brite has proudly manufactured its products in the United States since 1973
- Protective Shield Formula for polishing wood surfaces
- Helps protect against watermarks and stains on both light and dark hardwood surfaces
- Non-greasy, no residue build-up
- Almond scented furniture polish
- Aerosol spray polisher
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Wood Furniture Cleaners for 2020??
- What is the best Wood Furniture Cleaners?to buy?
- What is the best Wood Furniture Cleaners to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Wood Furniture Cleaners??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Wood Furniture Cleaners of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.