- Please refer to the Sizing Chart for Recommended Size.
- Padded Collar and Heel for Comfort.
- Visit https://climbx.us/ for More Details.
- Stealth C4 rubber outsole (2mm)
- Leather upper - Half-size stretch
- Double-strand Velcro closure system
- RIGHT FOOT FORWARD - Designed for new climbers set on improvement, the Tarantula delivers comfort, convenience, and versatility; Sticky FriXion soles grip both rock and plastic with ease; Low asymmetrical build ushers climbers from the training wall to outdoor pitches
- ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE - The Tarantula's adjustable hook-and-loop closure system is adaptable to varying foot shapes and widths; The easy-on, easy-off design means you'll spend more time climbing and less time gearing up
- COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The unlined leather upper is breathable and keeps your feet dry all day; With its RL 45 last, the Tarantula's shape is just aggressive enough to learn how to edge, yet offers ample interior volume for a comfortable introduction to climbing
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the Tarantula as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight for proper sensitivity; We recommend buying 0.5 - 1 US size smaller than your street shoes
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded forÂ optimalÂ consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Two Hook & Loop straps for fit adjustability
- Passive randing offers classic performance
- SCARPA's proprietary Vision rubber
- Flat lasted construction delivers all-day comfort and performance
- Dual strap closure allows for maximum adjustability
- Women's specific last
- OUTSOLE - Butora NEO Fuse sticky rubber
- LINING - 100% Organic Hemp lining to control stretch and odor
- FOOTBED - Split leather footbed for comfort and performance
- MIDSOLE - 3D injection molded ABS midsole for precision edging and torsion rigidity
- WEBBING - Triple fork webbing for a custom fit
- FAST LACING SYSTEM - Quick-pull lacing harness allows for precise regulation of inner volumes; Wrapping the foot snugly for excellent support, fit, and comfort
- ALL-AROUND PERFORMANCE - Designed to help intermediate climbers smear, hook, and edge like pros; The aggressive rubber heel rand, sticky FriXion RS rubber soles, and low-asymmetry RN45 build let climbers find purchase on edges with great sensitivity and without pain or cramping
- CLIMB IN COMFORT - From the gym to the crags, the classic unlined leather upper is soft and comfortable; Lined tongue controls moisture and enhances breathability; Synthetic leather overlay adds just the right level of support
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the TarantuLace as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points
- For women and men with low-volume feet
- Plush, bedroom slipper comfort
- Hook and loop closure system
- Perforated synthetic upper
- Vibram TC5+
- TrailProtect pad offers underfoot protection
- A major upgrade to Evolv's best selling women's shoe
- New anti microbial mesh to eliminate odor
- Improved fit
- New upper material, Synthratek VX, for a soft feel and secure fit
- Fresh new look
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Women’s Climbing Shoes for 2020??
- What is the best Women’s Climbing Shoes?to buy?
- What is the best Women’s Climbing Shoes to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Women’s Climbing Shoes??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Women’s Climbing Shoes of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.