- Five Gigabit Ports — 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port. Up to four WAN ports optimize bandwidth usage through one device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller. Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- Abundant Security Features — Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, speed test and more security functions protect your network and data.
- 【Flexible Port Configuration】1 Gigabit SFP WAN Port + 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 2 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port. Up to four WAN ports optimize bandwidth usage through one device.
- 【Increased Network Capacity】Maximum number of associated client devices – 150,000. Maximum number of clients – Up to 700.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- 【SDN Compatibility】For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8x4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- "Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them."
- No switch-chip - the device features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU
- Combo-port - a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces - an SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you
- 100Mbps SFP support - this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules
- More throughput - because the ports are now directly connected to the CPU, the new CCR1009 can achieve even higher throughput
- This unit is equipped with passive cooling enclosure, two heat-pipes and a specially designed heat-sink, so its completely silent
- INTERFACE: 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX ports (LAN), 1 x 10/100Mbps port (WAN/Internet)
- SHARE HIGH-SPEED CABLE/xDSL INTERNET: The broadband router provides the easiest way to share your high-speed Cable/xDSL Internet connection. By sharing just one TW100-S4W1CA 4 Port Router, one IP address, and one Cable/xDSL modem, dozens of network users can surf the Internet simultaneously.
- ADVANCED FIREWALL PROTECTION: The internet router also functions as a firewall for your PC, protecting your computer from hackers by providing a Network Address Translation (NAT) Firewall
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: The home router allows for easy Web browser configuration and remote management.
- UNIVERSAL PLUG AND PLAY (UPnP): The router instantly recognizes other devices with Universal Plug and Play. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) and Application Level Gateway support for Internet applications such as email, FTP, gaming, and more.
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
- Minimize ping and maximize performance with four 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports for lag free, wired connectivity and 1.7 GHz dual core processor network efficiency
- Amp up your Wi-Fi with AC2600 dual band router that delivers blazing fast speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- Put your gaming traffic in a designated express lane with advanced quality of service, bypassing network congestion and reducing lag spikes, jumps and jitters
- Make every millisecond count by using Geo filtering to connect to the closest servers and players so you can respond and dominate
- Monitor your network and game ping in real time so you can see who’s hogging the bandwidth by device and application
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : ER-10X
- Package Dimensions : 7.8 L x 21.1 W x 31.1 H (centimeters)
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- DoS defense and IP/MAC/Domain name filtering protect your network.
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- Note: Please kindly refer to the manual when setting up
- The Linksys EA3500 offers fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 450 Mbps speed for an optimal home network experience.
- Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys EA3500 offers superior range to create a powerful wireless network.
- Enhanced MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home.
- Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.4 and 5GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput for smoother and faster HD video streaming, file transfers, and wireless gaming.
- The USB port lets you add a range of devices such as storage and printers to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more information.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Wired Routers for 2022??
- What is the best Wired Routers to buy?
- What is the best Wired Routers to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Wired Routers??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Wired Routers of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.