- Arasteh, Dariush (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 264 Pages - 08/17/2007 (Publication Date) - W. W. Norton & Company (Publisher)
- Setup of 1 customer-supplied air conditioner in existing room
- Mounting air conditioner in unmodified window frame
- Power check and plug in to existing outlet
- Air conditioner test, instructions, and clean up
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Chudley, Roy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 770 Pages - 03/19/2020 (Publication Date) - Routledge (Publisher)
- Air Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Window Treatments
- Air Sealing
- Item Weight: 4.6 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- Brand name: Reflectix
- Item Dimensions: (48“ x 10’) – 40 sq. ft.
- Install Temperature (F) -60 to +180
- Reduce your energy costs by insulating your windows
- Crystal clear film heat shrinks to seal out drafts and cold
- Contains 62 x 210" of crystal clear film and 1/2-inch by 84-feet (1080") roll of double-sided tape
- Helps increase energy efficiency - Home Smart and Earth Friendly
- Kit insulates five 3' x 5' windows
- This product adds a great value
- Product is highly durable and easy to use
- This product is manufactured in China
- Insulates up to three 3 feet by 5 feet windows to block drafts
- Kit includes: heavy-duty film and window kit tape
- Easy to install
- Removes cleanly at the end of the season
- HIGH DENSITY FOAM TAPE—Weather proof, Oil resistance, resistant to corrosion, dust proof, shock-absorbing, sound and heat insulation, anti-skidding and insulating
- CLOSED CELL FOAM SWEEP—Green material, CR foam, Neoprene, safety foam material provides all-day protection
- FOAM INSULATION TAPE—The temperature range is from -50℃ to 150℃
- FOAM WEATHER SEAL—Strong adhesive backing, waterproof and non-degumming, stick firmly, great weather stripping for doors and windows
- FOAM STRIP APPLICATION—Widely used in various door seal and window insulation, furniture, electrical cabinets, cars, speakers, toys, sports equipment, etc
- Included: (1) 5.16' x 17.5' film sheet, (2) rolls of tape, 1/2" x 27.7 yd
- Insulates five 3' x 5' windows
- Lowers heating costs and saves energy
- Applies easily, shrinking tight, wrinkle-free and clear on glass
- Increasing the R-value of single pane window by 90%
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Window Insulations for 2020??
- What is the best Window Insulations?to buy?
- What is the best Window Insulations to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Window Insulations??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Window Insulations of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.