- Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds
- For Northern and Southern turf grasses
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Ready to use—no mixing
- Selective Broadleaf Weed Control
- For use in pastures & rangeland, lawns, golf courses, cemeteries, parks,& similar ornamental turf.
- For use on 9 turf types
- Controls a wide range of lawn weeds
- A patented combination of 3 proven weed killers
- Directions for use in conventional & hose end sprayers
- Recommend to use - Surfactant for Herbicide - for increased performance
- Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds
- Won’t harm the lawn - (when used as directed)
- Kills weeds to the root
- Kills 250+ listed weeds (See label for listed weeds)
- Results in hours
- Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action kills, prevents and feeds
- Kills weeds, including dollarweed, clover, oxalis, plantain, chickweed and henbit
- Prevents and kills fire ants, armyworms, fleas, mole crickets, chinchbugs, sod webworms and ticks for up to 6 months
- Fertilizes to build thick green lawns
- For use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipedegrass, Zoysiagrass and Carpetgrass
- Weed killer with an extended wand to make it easy to spot-treat lawn weeds
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge--won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer
- Kills dollarweed, clover and other listed lawn weeds
- Feeds grass to crowd out future weeds
- Builds strong, deep grass roots to strengthen against heat and drought
- Not for use on Bermudagrass
- Only for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), centipede, zoysia and carpetgrass lawns
- Kill weeds in your lawn, including dandelion, chickweed, clover, crabgrass, and foxtail with the Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer
- Fast-acting, with results in one application
- Kills weeds to the roots but won't harm the lawn (when used as directed)
- For use on grasses, including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- Apply easily by connecting a garden hose to the attached sprayer--treats up to 5, 000 sq. ft.
- Kills existing lawn weeds and prevents listed weeds from emerging for up to 6 months
- Post-emergent kills existing listed broad leaf weeds such as dandelion, Clover and chickweed
- Pre-emergent prevents listed broad leaf weeds for up to 6 months
- Apply anytime spring through fall when temperatures are between 50 and 90 degrees
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Image label
- Image is a postemergent, selective herbicide for use in southern turf grass and selected ornamentals
- Manufactured in United States
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Weed Killer For Southern Lawns for 2020??
- What is the best Weed Killer For Southern Lawns?to buy?
- What is the best Weed Killer For Southern Lawns to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Weed Killer For Southern Lawns??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Weed Killer For Southern Lawns of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.