- Provides definition, conditioning, shine and hold
- Innovative formula acts as a pomade alternative
- Developed to make coarse, resistant hair easer to wave
- The more you train the more waves you get
- Brush every time after applying for best results
- Bath & Body Works On the Waves Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz / 226 g
- Fragrance: A fresh, sparkling, breezy blend of clear blue waters, sparkling mandarin, water lily & ocean driftwood
- Overview: Shimmering waters. White sands. Warm sunlight. Life is good on the waves.
- Infused with fluffy shea, coconut oil & cocoa butters, it's clinically tested for 24 hours of moisture to leave skin feeling noticeably softer.
- CURLS & WAVES STYLING CREAM. Our curly and wavy haired crew loves this lightweight styling cream! It delivers light hold with long-lasting, frizz-free, shiny curls while protecting your hair from UV rays without the crunch.
- LOVE YOUR WAVES. This special vegan blend uses Seaweed Protein, Kukui Nut Oil and Monoi Coconut Oil to shield your locks from becoming dull, brittle, frizzy and discolored, for all day brilliance and shine!
- HOW TO USE. Rub a dime-sized amount in your palms and scrunch into damp or dry hair, starting at the bottom. Sonny’s Tip: Dry hair with a cotton t-shirt & flip head upside down to scrunch curls for more definition.
- PROTECT YOUR HAIR. The key to maintaining healthy locks is healthy, natural ingredients. Our Curls & Waves hair products are enriched with Monoi Coconut Oil and Seaweed Protein, and are Gluten, Cruelty, Sulfate and Paraben Free.
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better.
- Specifically made for those with curly to extremely curly hair.
- Holds wave firmly in place.
- It is non greasy and creates no added buildup.
- All skin types
- Skin friendly ingredients
- 100% genuine item
- Forms, separates and adds loads of texture to create sexy, tousled beach waves.
- Soothing and smoothing mushroom extract fights frizz.
- Apply to damp hair in loose, separate sections. Diffuse. Scrunch lightly when dry.
- Hemp seed oil, Shea butter and coconut oil lock in moisture for control and strong hold without stiffness.
- Shea butter deeply moisturizes hair.
- Made with no sulfates, parabens, or mineral oils.
- Natural, Effortless Hairstyle
- Soft, Touchable Feel
- 24HR Flexible Control for Medium to Coarse hair types
- No Residue, No Flakes, No Crunchy Feeling
- Heat-Free Styling
- WAVE BUILDER Hair Care Kit
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Wave Creams for 2020??
- What is the best Wave Creams?to buy?
- What is the best Wave Creams to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Wave Creams??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Wave Creams of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.