- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Seam-sealed internal construction - Provides a water-proof upper without loss of breathability
- Adapt Trax? outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- 4 mm outsole lugs with angular front and rear orientations provide the optimal balance between traction and durability on multi-directional terrain
- Techlite+ Single density foam midsole delivers a responsive underfoot cushioning experience while providing superior comfort and stability on the trail
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable construction.. Navic Fit System delivers a natural midfoot lock down.. Molded no sew TPU film toe cap for lightweight protection.. Seamless mesh provides exceptional fit and support. Gusseted tongue keeps the debris out. Ghillie lacing delivers a secure fit.
- Men's outdoor running shoes made for wet conditions
- WATERPROOF: adidas RAIN.RDY uses advanced waterproofing to channel the rain away from your body, allowing you to stay focused in any downpour
- BREATHABLE BUILD: Mesh and textile upper provides breathability and support
- TRAXION OUTSOLE: Traxion outsole maximizes grip in all directions with lugs designed for rugged terrain
- MADE WITH RECYCLED CONTENT: Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste
- WATERPROOF: KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry in wet terrains; The NXIS EVO Waterproof shoe has a mesh liner that integrates with the waterproof membrane
- TRACTION: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole provides high-traction grip in muddy environments and on rocky surfaces; 4mm multi-direction lugs provide optimal grip for sure footing in the most rugged terrain
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: Full-length stability shank for added support; Ergonomic toe notch provides added dexterity for better balance
- FIT & DESIGN: Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit; Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across the foot for toes to spread out
- CARE TIPS: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface; Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Pigskin leather and mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- Crafted from a combination of ECCO DriTan leathers and sporty neoprene for durability and breathability
- BIOM technology guides your foot as if it were barefoot
- Water-repellent and breathable finish with the ECCO HYDROMAX treatment
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole is designed to give comfortable all-day wear and energy return with every step
- Engineered with ECCO BIOM technology for anatomical fit and a low profile, keeping you closer to the ground for stability
- OMNI-TECH: Our proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping you dry and comfortable no matter the conditions
- ANY TERRAIN / ANY WEATHER: A lightweight and durable waterproof shoe designed for multiple activities on the trail
- SUEDE LEATHER UPPER: This nimble lace-up integrates a combination upper, featuring leather, mesh and webbing — that combine into a durable shoe you'll appreciate for seasons to come
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Equipped with our TechLite midsole, this shoe delivers long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- ADVANCED TRACTION: Featuring our indoor-friendly Omni-Grip, a non-marking outsole, this shoe provides sure-footed traction in the wild
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Water resistant upper helps repel water and keep feet dry -
- Reflective elements improve visibility in low-light conditions -
- Toggle speed lacing system makes the shoe easier to take on and off -
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride -
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- New one-piece high-frequency molded lacing harness
- High cushion midsole with 2.4mm LaSpEVA layer for added shock absorption
- Tongue webbing for tongue control and stability
- Comfortable one piece upper with a protective wear-resistant mesh trail cage
- Stretch Gore-Tex lining provides an excellent fit and waterproof protection
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Waterproof Running Shoes for 2022??
- What is the best Waterproof Running Shoes to buy?
- What is the best Waterproof Running Shoes to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Waterproof Running Shoes??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Waterproof Running Shoes of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.