- This kids’ water table will create a mini water park right in your backyard! Use the large bucket to scoop up water from the pond and pour into the top waterfall tray. Watch as the rainfall effect is activated as the water splashes into the pond!
- As the waterfall drains back into the water table pond, maze-like spinners, ramps and buckets are activated! Rearrange the put-and-place maze pieces to create new waterfalls for fun cause and effect STEM play
- Kids can make a spinning splash in the “rain” with the hand-held spinning wheel and use the side flipper to flip figures back into the pond!
- Easy to clean! Use disinfectant wipes or household cleaners whenever you want!
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: This sturdy table is designed to be used in the classroom or to be taken outside for a more interactive nature experience. The locking casters located on one side make the table easy to move and be locked down to stay in place
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: When not in use, simply add the top with a dry erase, write-on/wipe surface and let the artwork begin! In addition to the fun, the top helps keep either sand or water cleaner during non-usage
- TACTILE LEARNING: This table provides the ultimate hands-on experience. Kids can engage in tactile activities with sand or water, promoting growth in physical abilities, cognitive and language skills, and even social and emotional development
- CREATIVE EXPRESSION: The dry-erase top allows for your child to express their creativity through the art of drawing. Practice shapes, writing out words, or let their imagination fly!
- DURABLE: Made of sturdy, moisture resistant high impact resins this table features a 6” deep full red liner with a screw-in rubber plug to simplify draining. In addition to the write-on/wipe-off top, it features two locking casters and two side trays for storage
- Fun pirate ship themed outdoor, water play table loaded with spinning features
- Water moves with pump or by pouring water into the crows nest
- Aim and squirt water from the water cannon
- Anchor raises and lowers by cranking the handle
- Launch the frogs onto lily pads and center tower
- Turn the spinner that powers the "lazy river"
- Accessories include: five frogs; two floating lily pads; one fill cup
- Holds seven gallons of water
- Includes four Ball Buddies characters to haul even more – a train, boat, dump truck, and helicopter!
- Two-tier water table play provides lazy river basin in addition to molded-in roadways, bridges, and loading dock platforms.
- Great pretend play toy for multi-child social play to teach sharing, taking turns, and patience!
- Multiple stations and accessories allow kids to play together or to play on their own and experience water play in their own way.
- Clean-up is easy with convenient notches in the table legs to hold play balls and basin space to corral the accessories.
- Rain shower effect from the treetop canopy makes realistic rainfall sounds!
- Large footprint lets several kids play together, encouraging social and sharing skills.
- Molded-in rainforest detail and jungle-themed critter toys spark kids' imaginations, taking water play to a new level of splish-splash fun!
- Non-leak drain plug keeps water in the basin during play and allows for easy drainage when playtime fun is done.
- Water basin holds up to 5 gal. (18.92 L) of water.
- Little Tikes flowing' Fun water table lets multiple kids play all at once
- Pour water in the central tower to create a fun, cascading waterfall
- Includes 13 interchangeable pipes, fittings, faucets, a scoop, bucket and boat
- Connect to a standard garden hose, or pour water into the central tower, to create endless splashing fun
- Water play table helps develop "put-and-take" and early motor skills with fun characters
- Drop balls down spiral, watching them go round and round and down into the water
- Turn the Ferris wheel to scoop up and drop off balls
- Fill the cup with water and pour into the funnel to power twin water wheel
- Includes 1 water cup and 5 round characters that squirt water
- Two-sided table features an area for sand and an area for water
- Pour water into the top of the "volcano", and watch as the water gusts down the ash Mountain for a water eruption!
- The dinosaurs can get some shade and take a drink from the local watering hole under the realistic palm tree
- Use the two-sided shovel and rake to dig to the bottom to find the molded-in Dino bones and footprints
- A totally unique water table with five built-in play stations including the all-new Wavemaker Wheel
- This large scale water table has room for multiple kids to play at once
- As your kids turn the steering wheel, it creates waves that bounce around the inside of the water table
- The central skull Island turns into a waterfall when you pour water from the top
- Comes with island-themed characters, including: a shark, a mermaid, a narwhal, a pirate on a boat, a treasure chest, and a water bucket
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Water Tables for 2022??
- What is the best Water Tables to buy?
- What is the best Water Tables to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Water Tables??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Water Tables of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.