- 250k potentiometer
- Passive Volume Control/Expression Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- Automatically Detect the Functionality (Volume or EXP Control)
- Working with Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Working without Battery or Pedal Power Supply
- Lightweight & Comact Design for easily Taking it Anywhere
- Minimum volume control
- Gain boost
- Works with any signal anywhere in the signal chain
- Item Weight: 2.66 pounds
- Low-impedance FV-50L enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- The low-impedance FV-50L is a stereo volume pedal that can be used for a wide variety of purposes including keyboards. The high-impedance FV-50H is designed to be connected before guitar effect units in the signal chain.
- High-impedance Volume/Expression Pedal for Guitar or Other High-Impedance Instruments
- Controls volume levels and FX parameters
- Low Friction Band-Drive for smooth, durable performance
- AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
- Item Package Dimension: 6.7322834577L x 3.4251968469W x 3.3858267682H inches
- Item Package Weight - 1.4770971554 Pounds
- The VP/26-11 is suitable for the control of a keyboard instrument or guitar
- Built with two 6.3 mm (1/4") jack sockets for connection to the instrument and amplifier
- Heavy metal base for a stable and safe use. Features high-performance custom potentiometer for a long-lasting life
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Express Yourself - Expand and unlock the full creative scope of your controller or keyboard with M-audio's universal EX-P expression pedal
- Control Anything - Manipulate any MIDI assignable control or parameter in real time, including volume, modulation, panning, filter sweep and more
- Universal Compatibility - Built-in and discretely located polarity switch for compatibility with most keyboards, controllers, synthesisers and effect devices with an expression pedal input
- Robust, Reliable - Secure, robust and hardwired 1/4-inch 18 m TRS cable fits industry standard expression pedal inputs
- Compact, Lightweight Footprint - Moulded construction provides robust build, portability and performance durability; textured foot-rest for non-slip use and smooth, wide-angled action for precise expressive capability
- 100% Analog Volume/Wah 2 in 1 Pedal with a lightweight casing but yet truly Robust and Well-Built
- Active Volume Control can keep away from Impedance Mismatch Troubles
- Style Vintage Wah Sound
- Switch between Volume & Wah by the hidden Footswitch
- Two LED light shows the working state of the pedal, indicating which mode the pedal is engaged with(Power Adapter NOT included)
- Designed with Pedaltrain for tight layouts and tidy routing of cords
- 8'' length for perfect alignment with Metro, Classic, Novo, and Terra Series pedalboards
- Create incredibly smooth volume swells or control your favorite FX parameters
- Patented Low Friction Band-Drive for long-lasting performance
- Features Volume, FX, Output, and Tuner jacks
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Volume Pedal For Guitars for 2022??
- What is the best Volume Pedal For Guitars to buy?
- What is the best Volume Pedal For Guitars to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Volume Pedal For Guitars??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Volume Pedal For Guitars of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may?read more about us?to learn how we support this site. Don?t hesitate to? Contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.