- 250k potentiometer
- Jr size to better fit on pedal boards
- Mono volume control
- For passive signal in
- Controls volume levels and FX parameters
- Low Friction Band-Drive for smooth, durable performance
- AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
- Item Package Dimension: 6.7322834577L x 3.4251968469W x 3.3858267682H inches
- Item Package Weight - 1.4770971554 Pounds
- High-impedance Volume/Expression Pedal for Guitar or Other High-Impedance Instruments
- Expression pedal function
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- Passive Volume Control/Expression Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- Automatically Detect the Functionality (Volume or EXP Control)
- Working with Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Working without Battery or Pedal Power Supply
- Lightweight & Comact Design for easily Taking it Anywhere
- The VP/26-11 is suitable for the control of a keyboard instrument or guitar
- Built with two 6.3 mm (1/4") jack sockets for connection to the instrument and amplifier
- Heavy metal base for a stable and safe use. Features high-performance custom potentiometer for a long-lasting life
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Passive Volume /Expression guitar pedal Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- High Quality Potentiometer ensures Precise Response and Long Life
- Passive Design - No Power Supply needed
- Independent Volume and Expression guitar pedal Output Jacks
- Works with aWorks with a variety of Instruments and Devices variety of Instruments and Multi effects pedal/guitar pedals
- Minimum volume control
- Gain boost
- Works with any signal anywhere in the signal chain
- Item Weight: 2.66 pounds
- Low-impedance FV-50L enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- The low-impedance FV-50L is a stereo volume pedal that can be used for a wide variety of purposes including keyboards. The high-impedance FV-50H is designed to be connected before guitar effect units in the signal chain.
- Enjoy the same rugged construction and time-tested performance as Ernie Ball’s traditional volume pedal PLUS an enhanced definition digital tuner pedal
- Save space and simplify your pedalboard with this unique 2-in-1 pedal for guitar or bass
- In the heel down position (volume off), the display automatically enters tuner mode, offering a smooth, accurate, and visually pleasing tuning experience
- As foot sweeps forward, the vibrant screen conveniently displays your volume level
- Display can also be set to volume only or tuning only. Simply double tap the touchscreen to select between modes
- 🎸[2 in 1 Guitar Pedal] Combine passive volume pedal and expression pedal in one.
- 🤖[Automatic Switching] Switch between volume and expression mode automatically by detecting input jack.
- 🎹[Versatile Pedal] Suit for Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- 💪[Enduring Pedal] Made of hard plastic casing, robust but lightweight.
- 🔋[No Power Supply Required] Just connect and enjoy!
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Volume Pedal For Guitars for 2022??
- What is the best Volume Pedal For Guitars to buy?
- What is the best Volume Pedal For Guitars to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Volume Pedal For Guitars??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Volume Pedal For Guitars of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.