- ✔ Use with Laminate, Floating Engineered and Luxury Vinyl Plank (5mm and thicker)
- ✔ Superior Sound Reduction ‐ Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot.
- ✔ Compression Resistant ‐ Dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor.
- ✔ Moisture Protection ‐ Recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to &; breathe; ‐ managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture.
- ✔ Certified Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality ‐ No VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials.
- First Step Premium 3-in-1 Underlayment, 100 sq. ft.Roll is designed for use under floating laminate and engineered wood floorings
- This product is meant for use on concrete slabs and wood subfloors that are on or above grade
- It is effective for sound reduction, comfort and even helps level minor sub-floor corrections
- 40 in. x 189 ft., provides 630 sq. ft. of protection
- Includes adhesive strip and 4 in. overlap film for linking multiple rolls
- Acoustic, quiet, and comfortable while walking or standing on your floor
- Help your feet to feel warm in winter and comfortable in summer
- Advanced thermal insulation
- Premium Vapor Barrier provides better water and moisture protection
- Premium cell design -- stronger cell wall for stronger product
- HARDWOOD UNDERLAYMENT: DRICORE brings one-of-a-kind flooring solutions that help you create a perfect living space for your family. DRICORE CERTIGUARD is a premium underlayment engineered for application under hard surface finished flooring. This multi-purpose under-flooring acts as a moisture barrier, thermal break, and sound reduction under your floors.
- WATERPROOF UNDERLAYMENT: This extremely tough underlayment is made with high-density plastic and supports 6,600 pounds per sq. ft. It is 100% waterproof, and has a low profile 5/16" (0.8 cm) to maximize headroom. Covers minor floor variations and ensures superior in-room noise reduction.
- MOISTURE BARRIER: Concrete continually releases moisture and, if trapped, will cause damage to floors. Designed with innovative Air Gap Technology, our multiple raised structures ensure a positive airflow beneath finished floors for year-round protection against moisture.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Its unique construction holds pressure & without becoming "foamy" ensuring there's no squeaking at the floor joints. It's super-easy to install with a convenient overlapping design that holds the roll taut under your floors while eliminating the need to tape the sides.
- 25-YEAR WARRANTY: Our premium underlayment softens floors and is the most premium underlayment for maximum comfort and protection. Be confident with your purchase as we offer 25-year limited security on our flooring products. DRICORE CERTIGUARD is perfect for laminates, luxury vinyl tile (LVT), and engineered hardwood.
- For use with engineered wood and laminate flooring
- Provides cushion over concrete and wood subfloors
- 360-Feet square roll.The IIC and STC tests measure sound transference from an upper level room to a lower level room. The IIC measures sound such as moving furniture and walking, while the STC measures sound such as voices and television.
- Sound Transmission Lost Test (STC) rating of 66
- Impact Sound Transmission Test (IIC) rating of 67
- ROLL SIZE - 200 sq. ft.
- MOISTURE PROTECTION - Protect your floors from harmful subfloor moisture with built-in moisture blocking film. No additional films required!
- STANDARD SOUND ABSORPTION - Helps quiet sounds from foot traffic. Reduces noise in today’s active households & minimizes the hollow sound associated with floating floors.
- USE - For laminate, engineered wood, and solid hardwood floor systems.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easy to roll out and connect seams with included tape.
- IDEAL FIT: Flooring underlayment ideally designed for luxury floating and glue-down floors
- SOUND REDUCING: Experience superior acoustical sound reflection and underlayment helps absorb sound to reduce traveling to other rooms
- HEAT COMPATIBLE: Thermal insulation is built-in and compatible with the QuietWarmth heating flooring system
- MOISTURE-RESISTANT: Dri-Wick moisture-resistant material allows for the utmost protection
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Constructed from recycled materials, underlayment provides a high-performing product while still being environmentally friendly; Coverage: 360 square feet
- This listing is for 4 rolls of 800SQFT Heavy Duty Underlayment Padding w Tape & Moisture Barrier;
- Dense foam provides excellent sound reduction under engineered and laminate flooring;
- ROYAL BLUE; Anti-crush technology for excellent performance & long life;
- Perfect for wood, bamboo and laminate floors, 2mm closed foam technology for sound reduction;
- ✅ A TILE INSTALLATION MUST-HAVE - This tile underlayment membrane is essential to the process of ceramic tile or stone tile installation as it keeps the tiles from cracks and fractures. This uncoupling membrane underlayment is used to uncouple the tiles from the substrate and keep the stress or movement from reaching the tiles and is also a great moisture barrier underlayment that keeps water and moisture from seeping through the substrates.
- ✅ PREVENT FRACTURES AND CRACKS - Some substrates like plaster or plasterboard lose their cohesive strength when they get wet while wood substrates expand resulting in cracked tiles and grout. This uncoupling membrane underlayment tile was invented to absorb the movement of the substrates, stop the transfer of stress, pressure and movement to your tiles, preventing tiling problems: cracking, expansion, shrinkage & water-sensitive substrates.
- ✅ EXCELLENT WATERPROOFING LAYER - Aside from uncoupling the tile from the substrate, this uncoupling membrane waterproof underlayment also acts as a great waterproofing layer that protects moisture-sensitive substrates like concrete, wood, metal or asphalt. This is ideal sub flooring for wet rooms and kitchens, basement flooring, bathroom tile and shower floors, even for your sauna or steam rooms!
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE - This waterproofing membrane floor underlayment rolls are lightweight and easy to carry, making them extremely easy to install using your standard tools. Its grid structure and anchoring fleece laminated on the underside bonds well to a modified thin-set mortar and tiles can be immediately installed over the waterproof membrane underlayment. No need to wait for the mortar to cure. Fast, simple and hassle-free!
- ✅ PROTECT YOUR HOME INVESTMENT - Nobody wants to install tiles over cracked floors but what guarantee do we have that your newly-built concrete floors won’t have cracks or fractures years after? Protect your home by taking a precautionary measures,use uncoupling membranes providing crack bridging & isolation, waterproofing, uncoupling, and vapour barrier for that perfect tile and stone installations.
- Superior acoustic protection
- Provides moisture control
- For use under laminate, engineered and solid hardwood
- Contractor size roll
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Underlayment For Laminate Flooring On Concretes for 2022??
- What is the best Underlayment For Laminate Flooring On Concretes to buy?
- What is the best Underlayment For Laminate Flooring On Concretes to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Underlayment For Laminate Flooring On Concretes??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Underlayment For Laminate Flooring On Concretes of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may?read more about us?to learn how we support this site. Don?t hesitate to? Contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.