- 100 sq. ft. coverage with roll measuring 25 ft. x 4 ft. x 3/32 in
- To be used for wood subfloors
- Can also be used with concrete slabs with recommended Moisture Barricade (Item# 70-115, sold separately)
- For use under laminate and engineered wood flooring
- Can be used over radiant heated floors
- Coverage: 200 sqft per roll
- Protection: Moisture barrier, vapor barrier protect floors against subfloor moisture
- Thickness: 3mm, standard noise protection, Helps smooth out minor subfloor imperfections & irregularities
- Use: For laminate, engineered wood, and solid hardwood floor systems
- Easy Installation: Pre-attached seaming tape for fast seam sealing
- 3/32 inch (93.75 mil) thick Polyethylene Foam for laminate and engineered wood flooring
- Adds comfort and cushioning to your flooring installation
- Easy to handle, roll out, and install 400 sq. ft. roll
- Corrects minor subfloor imperfections
- Increased room comfort: Room comfort is enhanced by The High-performance sound control and acoustic improving properties of the underlayment.
- Highest rated sound proofing: US tested and certified after passing the strictest acoustic tests (6” concrete slab without ceiling assembly) which guarantees optimal sound proofing.
- Enhances safety: Absence of VOC and other poisonous emissions makes the living space safer and more valuable. Natural product made in EU of pure wood fiber material without any glue additives. Easy to handle and install using commonly available household tools.
- Squeak-free floor: High compression strength protects the "click-lock" system of floors, ensures that the floor will not squeak, prevents "springy" effect when walking and increase floor longevity.
- Natural microclimate regulator: “Vapor Open” technology prevents accumulation of moisture under the floor. Being a natural and porous material, it can absorb 20% of its weight in water and thus prevent a minor leak from spreading.
- For use over all types of subfloors, including concrete or any surface that requires moisture resistance
- Made of polyethylene foam with an attached, durable polyethylene moisture barrier
- 3 ft. x 30 ft. 4 in. x .08 in. dimensions
- Extended lip of film on 1 edge and self-seal tape on the opposite edge for ease of installation
- AFFORDABLE PRICE - Quality flooring underlayment that won't break the bank.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easy to roll out and connect seams with tape
- ROLL SIZE - 100 sq. ft. (30 ft. x 3 ft. 4 in.)
- MADE IN THE USA
- First Step Premium 3-in-1 Underlayment, 100 sq. ft.Roll is designed for use under floating laminate and engineered wood floorings
- This product is meant for use on concrete slabs and wood subfloors that are on or above grade
- It is effective for sound reduction, comfort and even helps level minor sub-floor corrections
- 40 in. x 189 ft., provides 630 sq. ft. of protection
- Includes adhesive strip and 4 in. overlap film for linking multiple rolls
- Price per 100 sq.ft roll
- 2mm 3in1 Construction. With a pre-attached self-sealing tape strip and plastic overlap, installation is a breeze!
- Suitable for wood and cement subfloors
- Great for laminate & engineered floating floors
- Fast & Free Fedex Ground
- Used with standard foam underlayments to protect against moisture
- 6 mil. thick polyethylene film for long life
- Roll unfolds to a 10 foot by 12 foot area
- Use with laminate flooring with pre-attached underlayment
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Underlay For Laminate Floorings for 2022??
- What is the best Underlay For Laminate Floorings to buy?
- What is the best Underlay For Laminate Floorings to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Underlay For Laminate Floorings??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Underlay For Laminate Floorings of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.