- 400 all new words compatible with original codenames
- New cooperative gameplay
- Campaign mode to record your progress
- Variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest spies
- Great with two players, or more
- Get The Picture is the ultimate word puzzle party game where you sound out the images on each card to form the name of a famous person. It's very inclusive and fun for all!
- Anyone Can Play: The images represent a celebrity, historical figure, fictional character, or band. So you don't have to be a pop culture nerd to play this word game; it's fun for everyone!
- 2 Player Game For Adults : Get The Picture can be played by two players or more, so your party can be as big or as small as you want.
- A Hit Party Game: Play with family or friends, and in groups or on teams. It's small and easy to bring along with you... not to mention it makes a great gift.
- Fast and Fun for all: It takes less than 10 seconds to learn. Each game takes 15+ Minutes. Enjoyed by ages 17+
- A TWO PLAYER CARD GAME OF DISCOVERY, SETTLEMENT, CONFLICT & TRADE: Rivals for CATAN is the perfect way for two players to settle and develop the ever-mysterious and fantastic land of CATAN. Never the same, this casual card game is perfect for couples, family or any pair of friends who want to explore CATAN.
- STRATEGY CARD GAME: Use your unique card mix to create your own principality. Explore and settle new lands. Acquire resources through card play and the luck of the dice. Use gold, resource combinations and trade to develop your domain. Expand your settlements and cities, recruit heroes, and defend your lands through politics, invention, and intrigue.
- DELUXE EDITION: Rivals for CATAN Deluxe includes four card-holder trays, newly designed special victory point tokens and 9 promotional cards not available in Rivals for Catan basic. Three exciting Theme Games and a Duel mode offer more strategic and tactical possibilities and even more exciting and sophisticated games.
- FUN FAMILY GAMES FOR GAME NIGHT: An international favorite, CATAN has been called the "Perfect Social Game". Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family game is designed for 2 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
- PLAY WORDLE IN REAL LIFE WITH FRIENDS: Inspired by the popular digital version, Wordle: The Party Game features the same gameplay fans love, but players compete in real life to solve the Wordle
- THE WORD IS … PARTY: Swap solo play for social with this analog version of the Wordle game. Players take turns writing down a 5-letter Secret Word. The others try to guess it in the fewest tries to win
- UNLIMITED PLAY WITH DRY-ERASE BOARDS: No more waiting for a new Wordle game. Use the Wordle dry-erase boards and markers to play as many rounds as there are players. Replay again and again
- 4 WAYS TO WORDLE: Try the classic play or 3 variations. In fast mode, players race to solve the Wordle first. In timed mode, beat the clock—or receive more points. Or compete in groups with team mode
- FRIENDS & FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Break out this fun game for evenings with friends or family game nights. For ages 14 and up, it’s a great gift for adults, teens, Wordle fans, and word puzzle lovers
- More fun than Hearts and Rummy, award-winning Wizard is "the Ultimate Game of Trump" the whole family can enjoy
- The Rules Are Easy To Learn -- The Strategy Adds An Exciting Challenge
- In Wizard, Players Try To Win The Exact Number Of Tricks They Bid
- Fisher, Ken (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- A FUN FILLED CARD GAME: “Rack-O” was originally released in 1956. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
- THE PLAY: Each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
- WINNING A ROUND: To go “Rack-O”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
- SCORING: the player who goes “Rack-O” first, scores 75 points. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
- CONTENTS: (1) 60 card deck of Rack-O cards, (4) plastic rack-o racks, instructions. For 2-4 players. Recommended ages 8+
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
- FUN AND FAST-PACED GAME - Quick and simple epic 10-minute battles of strategy, memory, and misdirection.
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES - Easy to play, Scrimish is great for families, teens, kids and adults. The strategy card game is suitable for children ages 8 years old and up and deal for family game night.
- HOW TO WIN: Uncover the other player’s crown card!
- PLAY ANYWHERE - Taking up minimal space, the strategy card game for adults and kids is perfect for sharing the fun at home and on the go.
- EXPANDABLE SET – The 50 card pack contains two decks, one red and one blue for two-person play. Add multiple decks to play large multiplayer games!
- These spooky sassy skeletons are looking for a couch to crash on! Be the first player to fill the couch seats with your skeletons by placing them according to their numbers.
- Quick and Easy to Learn - Each game takes only 5-10 minutes to play and less time to learn! Can be played by people of any age - kids, teens, and adults.
- Designed for Two Players - Perfect for a fun one on one game night for couples, families, and friends.
- Fits in the Palm of Your Hand - Its compact size makes it a popular choice for travel, camping, or as a stocking stuffer!
- Great Gift Idea - Whether it's a birthday, holiday, or a spooky celebration, Couch Skeletons is sure to be a unique and exciting gift.
- Oh Fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play.
- Fun-filled game for 2-6 players (up to 12 players when combined with another deck).
- Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked.
- Includes over 100 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, instructions, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card.
- Launched on Kickstarter. Funded in 1 day.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Two Person Card Games for 2022??
- What is the best Two Person Card Games to buy?
- What is the best Two Person Card Games to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Two Person Card Games??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Two Person Card Games of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may?read more about us?to learn how we support this site. Don?t hesitate to? Contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.