- 400 all new words compatible with original codenames
- New cooperative gameplay
- Campaign mode to record your progress
- Variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest spies
- Great with two players, or more
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
- HOLE IN ONE: Play Nine, the Card Game of Golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- ALL AGES: Recommended for ages 8 and up, Play Nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- PLAY: Players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (Full play in description)
- ANY OCCASION: Perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, This match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 2-6 Players. Recommended for ages 8+. Includes 2 decks of premium Play Nine cards (108 Cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play time: 15-20 min.
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!
- A FUN FILLED CARD GAME: “Rack-O” was originally released in 1956. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
- THE PLAY: Each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
- WINNING A ROUND: To go “Rack-O”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
- SCORING: the player who goes “Rack-O” first, scores 75 points. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
- CONTENTS: (1) 60 card deck of Rack-O cards, (4) plastic rack-o racks, instructions. For 2-4 players. Recommended ages 8+
- A card game of strategy, memory and misdirection. Contains the Red/Blue deck with 50 cards. Good for 2 player games. Ages 5+.
- A new spin on classic strategy games like Checkers, Stratego, and Chess. Very easy to learn but hard to master.
- Easy to learn 10 minute rounds. Millions of possible gameplay combinations.
- Quick and fast moving party card game where the object is to uncover the other person's crown card.
- Battle On! Get 10% Off when you get more than one game. Add even more decks for larger 3+ player games!
- ⚡️ A FAST-PACED DISCARD GAME WITH A SURPRISING FINISH: Looking for a new card game for the whole family? Well, the original 3UP 3DOWN is PERFECT 👌 for kids, tweens, teens, adults, families, and friends who love family-friendly board games and card games (2-6 players/deck; ages 7+).
- 🏆 AWARD-WINNING FUN FOR EVERYONE: The goal in this family game is simply to get rid of your cards before your family and friends can. Pure fun for everyone from 7-year olds, all the way to the grandparents. If you can count to 10, you can play.
- 😮 THE SURPRISE is that three cards are not revealed until the very end - so you will need both strategy and luck | This innovative portable box of amusement is the perfect choice for parties, sleepovers, vacations, road trips, and summer camp. Have fun playing this exciting social card game everywhere! 🏖️
- ⌚️ EASY-TO-LEARN (3 minutes) AND QUICK-TO-PLAY (10 minutes) the best game for moms and dads that want their sons and daughters (and even neighbors and grandparents!) to spend some quality time together and laugh. 3UP 3DOWN helps everyone disconnect from electronics and build relationships. ✅ Gamers of all ages enjoy this quick, tabletop card game. Gets easily addictive with each player wanting to play again and again. Not just another quick play & forget card game that catches dust!
- ⭐️ PERFECT GIFT | Our discard game makes an awesome gift - the perfect stocking stuffer | For fun with more than 6 players, just add another deck. With two decks, this multiplayer party game can be enjoyed by up to 12 players! ● 3UP 3DOWN: “LET’S PLAY ANOTHER ROUND!
- Perfect strategy game—takes less than a minute to learn and offers a fun challenge for two players, age 7 and up!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board, and each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners.
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponent!
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with fewer pieces remaining wins!
- Great for game nights with family and friends!
- A GAME FOR THURSDAYS: Save games with long explanations for the weekend. Instead, play Trophies, a game so simple and fun that it only takes seconds to learn how to play.
- WORD GAME: In the game of Trophies, the judge reads a topic and shows the group a random letter. Win a trophy card by being the first to say a word that matches the topic and letter.
- DETAILS: Play this 5-15 minute long game with 2-30 players ages 8 years old and up. Trophies includes 70 unique trophy cards, 350 topics, and a teeny-tiny metal trophy for the winner.
- TROPHY PRIZE: The player with the most trophies wins and gets to hoist the included little metal trophy high above their head while the person who “tried their best” gets a participation trophy.
- FUN FOR FAMILIES: Boys and girls love playing this quick and easy game for family and friends. It's the perfect entertainment for kids, teens, and adults at game nights and parties.
- Greyfield, Kurt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 70 Pages - 03/18/2016 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Two Person Card Games for 2020??
- What is the best Two Person Card Games?to buy?
- What is the best Two Person Card Games to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Two Person Card Games??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Two Person Card Games of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.