- 2 large windows offer optimal ventilation
- Large interior area with ample headroom
- Full rainfly provides ultimate weather protection, along with additional storm flaps covering the windows and doors
- With every Backroads Tent purchased, a tree will be planted through Napier?s partnership with Trees for the Future
- Gear loft, gear pocket, and lantern holder to keep personal items organized
- UNIQUE FLOORLESS DESIGN: Cut down on set up time; the Truck Tent's floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed.
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: Shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns.
- QUALITY WEATHERPROOF CONSTRUCTION: Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams (PU 2000mm) keeps you dry, while the Tent's heavy duty straps and nylon buckles won’t damage your truck's finish.
- SLEEP UNDER THE STARS: Sky view vent allows for more light, better views and ventilation.
- ROOM FOR TWO: All truck tents comfortably sleep (2) adults; turn any spot into a comfortable campsite!
- EASY- Setup is simple and quick with our clear instruction manual, and the carry case makes travel easy.
- COMFORTABLE- The sewn in floor means dirt from your truck bed won’t get into the tent and a rainfly is included for use in wet conditions.
- PRIVATE – The mesh door and windows feature privacy shades so you can sleep in peace.
- UPGRADED – The superior ripstop grade material is super durable and long-lasting, plus the tent features a lantern hook and inside storage pocket to enhance your night out.
- SIZE – This tent is designed to fit a standard 6.5ft truck bed. Measure your bed with the tailgate closed.
- Made with Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight and breathable
- Tunnel shaped design maximizes interior space tall 5 ft. ceiling height.Tailgate down design expands useable space
- Large D-shaped door with top of the line YKK zippers.Covered entry.Two convenient gear pockets
- Sturdy, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame connect to the clamp-on rails that easily mount on truck bed for secure fit.All-season use year-round, but not designed for heavy snow accumulations
- Five windows provide excellent ventilation and openness, includes cab access window
- Air coils over wheel wells
- High Grade PVC Construction
- Portable DC Air Pump with 16' Cord Included for full sized 6'-8' long beds. This product will not fit the 5 feet beds
- Comfort Coil System evenly distributes weight
- Inflated Dimensions 76"x63"x12"
- Standard size tent (sleeps 2-3) with high-density 92" x 55" foam double/full mattress and 661 lb. max load
- 600D heavy-duty waterproof top and rain fly; sunroof; side windows with mosquito netting; anodized aluminum tent frame poles; telescopic ladder; interior LED strips and many more features
- Easy to set up and take down; heavy duty PVC cover keeps tent dry and free from UV rays when not in use
- Smittybilt Tent Annex (sold separately #2788) with removeable floor can be attached with heavy duty zippers for privacy
- Tent also available in Size XL (sleeps 3-4 #2773). Ladder extension also available (#2785).Ladder capacity:265 lbs
- This roomy tent sleeps 2 people with over 5.6 feet of headroom and is the only truck tent on the market with a sewn in floor
- Large rear access panel allows you to access the truck's cab for additional storage while the large entrance door, 2 mesh windows and side vents allow for great ventialtion
- No need for guide ropes. The 4' x 4' shade awning secures to the tailgate allowing it to be set-up anywhere
- Color coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set up
- Includes a set of strap protectors to provide your truck with extra protection against the tent’s straps and a expandable carrying bag for storage
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Truck Tents for 2020??
- What is the best Truck Tents?to buy?
- What is the best Truck Tents to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Truck Tents??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Truck Tents of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.