- The MARSHALLTOWN Tile Cutter is easy to use, portable, and dust-free, making it an ideal tool for DIYers
- This tile cutter is versatile and makes straight tile cuts to ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tile up to 17 Inch long and a .5 Inch (12 mm) thick. You can also cut tile up to 12”x12” (305 x 305 mm) at a 45-degree angle for different tile installations.
- This tiling tool has a two-rod rail system that allows smooth operation as the tungsten carbide scoring wheel scores the tile for quick, easy cuts. It also includes an adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts.
- A durable 5/8 inch (15 mm) tungsten carbide scoring wheel is designed for performance. The tile cutter also includes an adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts.
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- Make sure the thickness of the glass is larger than 1/16" (1.5mm)，otherwise the pliers do not work. Max Cutting Thickness: approx 3/8" (9.5mm) -- Heavy Duty Carbon Steel: Made of drop forged carbon steel, heat treated for strength and sandblasted & polished for durability. The surface anti-rust oil will protect carbon steel from rust, it will not effect the function
- Careful Design: Safety lock can avoid accidental injury when you are not using the nippers tools. And spring return design makes the jaw of tile nippers tool extension more flexible, and the cutting effect is smoother and stronger
- Excellent Crafted: Sharp carbon steel jaws make cutting and shaping easier; Scissor-like action, easily and quickly. Ideal for fixing broken tiles, removing tiny points and and some special cutting in the corner. 2-piece 8" tile nippers is a practical flat-faced jaws tool for smooth and clean cutting tasks. NOTE: Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers that two wheels cannot be turned
- Goldblatt Soft-Grip Handles: Ergonomic Soft-grip non-slip handles makes mosaic glass work effortlessly. High leverage design for maximum gripping strength. The spring action reduces hand and wrist fatigue for easy tiling project
- Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers are the perfect tool to quickly and easily cut precise shapes. Trim glass tile to fit around pipes, cabinets, and walls. Perfectly used for cutting tiles, mosaic, stained glass, mirror, stone, ice jade terrazzo, and agate; Goldblatt G2008 tile nippers can be used for softer materials like wall & floor ceramic, marble and stone. Works great on grinding all kinds of metal items, hardwood fine grinding, grinding sawtooth
- Cuts ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 14 in. square, 10 in. diagonally and 1/2 in. thick
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Equipped with a 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Includes an adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts faster and easier
- Replace dull cutting wheels with QEP model 10010HD or 10117 (sold separately)
- The MARSHALLTOWN Ultra-Lite Flooring Cutter 13" is essential for your next vinyl, laminate, or engineered hardwood flooring installation
- Cuts products up to 13" wide, 12 mm thick, and a Janka hardness of 1200
- At 14 pounds, this handy shear allows you to cut where you work without dust, noise, or electricity
- Unique features include a movable aluminum fence for precise, repeatable 45-degree cuts, 90-degree cuts, and an integrated handle for easy, single hand carry
- This product is proudly made in the USA with global materials
- 👍17" MANUAL TILE CUTTER： This tile cutter from TILER makes fast and easy work of your home and industrial improvement project. Thousands of times tested for its durability and precision cuts up to 17 inches(430mm) through ceramic, porcelain, and all types of tiles up to 0.4 inches thickness. It is ideal for both beginners and professional installers who are looking for an easy-cutting, no-dust, and no-noise tile cutter.
- 👍PRECISE & SMOOTH CUTTING： The replaceable tungsten carbide cutting wheel(15*6*1.5mm) and the die-casting sliding bar with ball bearing ensure a smooth and durable cutting experience, which gives customers long-term use. There is a reinforcement placed on the broken-tiles area, which helps to break tiles with less effort.
- 👍HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION： The aluminum base plate & double solid rails give the structure stability and sturdiness, which make it not easily bent or turn over in the cutting process. Easy cutting and long-term use are always our mission.
- 👍ERGONOMIC DESIGN： This ergonomic anti-slip rubber handle helps to grip and press down accurately, and is equipped with an anti-pinch device, which provides safety and comfort to consumers in the process of use. In addition, the wide and thick steel base, anti-skid rubber mat cutting tiles provide stable work.
- 👍NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: We bring you the manual tile cutter that does almost no assembly required, while it comes with a removable scale and handle, easy to install with no tools needed. Take it anywhere once you get it!
- 【Professional porcelain/glass cutting machine】: Professional manual tile and glass cutting machine, easy and convenient to operate, no electricity, no dust, no noise, easy to do the cutting of floor tiles, tiles and glass even indoors.
- 【Sturdy structure】: Thickened and thickened knife bar with six sides, not easy to deformation, with steel scale (starting scale: 8 cm), computer laser engraved scale, minimum accuracy of 1 mm, clearly visible, accurate and error-free, scale is not easy to blur.
- 【 Automatic oiling system】: Automatic oiling when in use, stop oiling when not in use. (Be sure to fill the oil pot with kerosene before use, so as not to damage the cutter head with the glass)
- 【High-quality durable cutter wheel】: Support 3-12 mm thickness of glass, tile cutting, the maximum cutting width of 120 cm / 47.24 inches (strictly prohibited to hit the cutter wheel)
- 【Nylon pulley】: Extra-long T-type glass knife knife seat with 20 nylon pulley, fully enclosed precision bearings, rust-proof, cutting process does not jump, smooth sliding, nylon pulley, durable, the use of ordinary ABS material pulley 3 times.
- 👍HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: 24 Inch Tile Cutter is built with all-aluminum high-end material, compact, light, strong and durable, rust-resistant. Cutting tiles more accurately and suitable with the solid rail for years
- 👍QUALITY CUTTER WHEEL: To ensure smooth cuttings, the ultimate durable aluminum cutter wheel has been tested more than a thousand times for its durability and precision, die casting cutting assembly with ball bearing for tough & smooth cutting action. Purchase with the confidence with our more than the 15-year experienced manufacturer
- 👍WIDE APPLICATION: We bring you the perfect porcelain tile cutter 24 inches, workable for both home and industrial, while it applies to all types of tiles, including ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 24 inches vertically and 16 inches diagonally, cutting thickness of professional tile cutter is from 0.2" to 0.6" (5mm-15mm), die of solid chromed rod:16mm, replaceable cutting pen:φ10
- 👍THOUGHTFUL DESIGNS: The tile cutter has its built-in anti-skid rubber handle, smooth slide rails is ergonomic and easy to use, providing you a better utilizing experience with more accuracy and more safety
- 👍NO ASSEMBLY: We bring you the ceramic manual tile cutter that does not need assembly, while it comes with a measurement scale and cutter wheel, easy to install with no tools need. Whether you're a first-timer or pro, the 24-inch tile cutter is a go-to choice for snap operation, needless to say, the set also comes with a portable carry bag
- 【DESIGN】 Please note that the cutting wheel can be scrolled and plastic breaker bar is not fixed. High leverage design for maximum gripping strength. Bi-color TPR ergonomic handles for anti-slip and comfort grip. The spring action reduces hand and wrist fatigue for easy tiling project.
- 【HOW TO USE】 Step 1: Place the tiles on a flat surface. Then use the cutting wheel scratch the tile. Step 2: Put the clamp portion of this mosaic nipper on the top and it will snap the tile. Step 3: Break the tile into two pieces.
- 【USAGE】 The tungsten carbide cutting wheel can be perfectly used for cutting glass tile(not included polished tile), porcelain, mosaic, wall & floor ceramic, stained glass & mirror easily and quickly. Ideal for fixing broken tiles and some special cutting in the corner.
- 【SPECIFICATION】 210 x 56.5 x 20.3 mm / 8.2 x 2.2 x 0.8". Max cutting thickness approx.9.5mm (0.37"). Wheel diameter: 15mm (0.59").
- 【ANTI-RUST OIL】 The anti-rust oil may be appeared on the pliers, it can protect the pliers from rusting. It's not dirty or used products, you can clean it with a towel and it will not effect the function.
- For Straight Lines And Up to A Quarter Circle Curve The Tile Cutter Is Great, For Semi Circles Inside Corner Cut Outs Around Outlets Doorways And Toilets You Will Want Kit 1 With Tile Hack Saw Blade For Wall Tile And 4 1/2" Grinder Diamond Tile Blade For Porcelain And Floor Tile, Kit 2 Has Tile Drill Bits For Ceramic And Diamond Drill Bits For Porcelain And Glass To Drill Holes For Grab Bars Shower Doors And Towel Rails, Kit 3 Includes Diamond Tile Hole Saw And Guide For Shower Head Or Faucets.
- No Wet Saw Rental No Messy Tile Saw, Even Professional Tile Setters Don't Like the Mess a Wet Tile Saw Makes and Even the Best Diamond Blades Can Chip the Edges of The Tiles Forget About Cutting Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tiles on Mesh with Water Saw They Chip Scrunch Up Fly Away and When They Get Wet, They Fall Off Anyway. So, You End Up Pushing Each Tiny Tile Through the Wet Saw with What’s Left of Your Fingers. So, No More Running in And Out the House with Every Tile for Every Single Cut.
- Not the Old-Fashioned Glass and Tile Cutter It's Not Sharp Its Hard, You Must Apply Pressure to Tile Cutting Wheel to Work Only Work If You Soak Cutter Wheel in Oil and Keep Oiling. Score Tile at Waist Height Not on a Floor. Must Use 2 Hands to Score Hard Tile Never Hold Cutter by The Grips When Scoring as You Cannot Apply Pressure to The Handheld Tile Cutter Blade If Held Far Back. If You Do Not Follow These Instructions It Will Not Work for You. DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE for Extra Hints and Tips
- How To Cut Glass Mirror Stained Glass Sheets Instructions With Tips And Trade Secrets. Do You Know Anybody That Didn’t Break the Last Piece of Glass They Tried to Cut with A Glass Cutter? That's Because 99% Of the Wheels on Handheld Glass Cutters Tools Are Bad, Then You Tap It with That Ball on The End, Tap Tap Tap, Cross Your Fingers and Hope for The Best, Then Pick the Broken Pieces Off the Floor. Now You Just Oil the Wheel Score the Glass Firmly Line Up Breaker and Just Squeeze the Handles.
- Easy To Use Tools for Cutting Tile if You Hold the Tool Exactly as Explained. Any Return We Get the Oil Is Unopened or Not Enough Used Its the First Thing on Instructions "It Will Not Work If You Do Not Oil" Instructions in English and Spanish Plus Multiple Videos How to Cut Ceramic Tile How to Cut Shapes in Tile Without a Wet Saw How to Cut Glass Mosaic Backsplash, How to Cut Porcelain Tile, How To Cut Radius, how To Cut Straight Lines, Wiggly Lines. Cutter Wheel Is Super Hard Tungsten Carbide.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Tile Cutters for 2022??
- What is the best Tile Cutters to buy?
- What is the best Tile Cutters to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Tile Cutters??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tile Cutters of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may?read more about us?to learn how we support this site. Don?t hesitate to? Contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.