- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- Make sure the thickness of the glass is larger than 1/16" (1.5mm)，otherwise the pliers do not work. Max Cutting Thickness: approx 3/8" (9.5mm) -- Heavy Duty Carbon Steel: Made of drop forged carbon steel, heat treated for strength and sandblasted & polished for durability. The surface anti-rust oil will protect carbon steel from rust, it will not effect the function
- Careful Design: Safety lock can avoid accidental injury when you are not using the nippers tools. And spring return design makes the jaw of tile nippers tool extension more flexible, and the cutting effect is smoother and stronger
- Excellent Crafted: Sharp carbon steel jaws make cutting and shaping easier; Scissor-like action, easily and quickly. Ideal for fixing broken tiles, removing tiny points and and some special cutting in the corner. 2-piece 8" tile nippers is a practical flat-faced jaws tool for smooth and clean cutting tasks. NOTE: Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers that two wheels cannot be turned
- Goldblatt Soft-Grip Handles: Ergonomic Soft-grip non-slip handles makes mosaic glass work effortlessly. High leverage design for maximum gripping strength. The spring action reduces hand and wrist fatigue for easy tiling project
- Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers are the perfect tool to quickly and easily cut precise shapes. Trim glass tile to fit around pipes, cabinets, and walls. Perfectly used for cutting tiles, mosaic, stained glass, mirror, stone, ice jade terrazzo, and agate; Goldblatt G2008 tile nippers can be used for softer materials like wall & floor ceramic, marble and stone. Works great on grinding all kinds of metal items, hardwood fine grinding, grinding sawtooth
- 17" (432 mm) Tile Cutter
- Marshalltown TC17 17" (432 mm) Tile Cutter
- Package Dimensions: 11.099 L x 57.200 H x 16.992 W (centimeters)
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 pounds
- SMOOTH & MULTI-ANGLE CUTTING:The tile cutter has a durable and replaceable tungsten carbide cutting wheel with deep groove ball bearings.It can cut smoothly while ensuring the smooth cutting surface of the tile. What's more, it is equipped with an adjustable scale, which can adjust the angle from 0° to 60°, fix the tiles and cut accurately.
- THICKENING I-SHAPED SLID TRACK: With thickening I-shaped slide, it is not easy to bend, strong and durable. The tile cutter is made of heavy-duty iron material, and both sides have movable shock-resistant support feet, which can be used to fix and stable ceramic tiles.It can ensure the stability and solidity of the cutting process without falling over easily.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE:Ergonomic curved non-slip plastic handle. The finger socket design on the surface of the handle can ensure anti-skid and the comfort sense during grip the cutting process, while also saving energy. In addition, the non-slip bottom protective cover and movable support feet can provide stability while protecting the ground and knives.
- SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT TILES:The movable support feet increases the maximum cutting versatility. The tile cutter can handle a variety of ceramic tile types. Such as ordinary floor tiles, polished tiles, ceramic tiles, ceramic floor and ceiling tiles. The manual tile cutter can cut diagonally to a maximum length of 36 inches.The cutting thickness is less than or equal to 0.5 inch (14 mm).
- EASY TO INSTALL:Almost no assembly is required. Only need to install 1 adjustable scale , 4 foot guards and 2 movable supporting feet. And equipped with detailed instructions, you can quickly assemble according to the instructions. At the same time, its portable design makes it easy to carry it anywhere. Whether it is a professional or a beginner, it can easily cut tiles. It is an ideal choice for home decoration.
- Rip cuts porcelain and ceramic tile up to 24-Inch and 16-Inch diagonally
- Straight edge adjustable me7/8-Inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide cutting wheel for smooth and durable scoringasurement guide aligns tile for accurate cutting
- Easily cleaned with compressed air or soap and water if needed
- 40" MANUAL TILE CUTTER: This tile cutter with adjustable stabilizer from Zelcan makes quick and easy work of your home improvement jobs, cutting clean and precise cuts up to 40 inches straight and 28 inches diagonally through ceramic, porcelain, granite, and other tiles up to 0.6 inches thick
- PRECISION SCORING: Our flooring tool features a cutting edge laser guide, built in caliper, and metal ridge that runs perfectly parallel to the path of the scoring wheel to ensure you cut your tiles with utmost precision
- SUPERIOR STABILITY: The two supporting feet swing out up to 180 degrees to keep everything securely balanced, while the rubber pad anchors ensure your tile cutter stays in place even with applied cutting force
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This bathroom floor tile cutter's corrosion resistant steel rails, expertly designed bearings, and heavy duty aluminum base let you handle hassle-free retiling for years to come
- EASY OPERATION: Simply use the laser guide to line up your tile with the cutting wheel, score the tile by applying light pressure on the handle, and then gently apply more downward pressure until the tile snaps; make the most your home or commercial space with the assist of Zelcan's manual flooring tile cutter!
- Product Type : Tools
- Cuts A Variety Of Material, Including Laminate Flooring, Fiber Cement Board (Hardieplank , Cemplank ), Engineered Wood And Vinyl Siding Up To 13” Wide And 19/32” Thick
- Compact And Easy To Use; Produces Clean, Precision Cuts With No Splintering And Smooth Finish
- Sturdy High-Quality Steel And Aluminum Construction
- EASY TO USE TOOLS FOR CUTTING TILE: Thorough printed Instructions and Multiple Videos, how to cut Ceramic Tile, How to cut Glass Mosaic Backsplash, How to Cut Porcelain Tile, How to Cut Radius ,How to cut Straight lines, wiggly lines.
- NO WET SAW RENTAL NO MESSY TILE SAW CUTTER : Even Professional Tilers don't like the mess a wet saw makes and that even the best diamond blades can chip the edges of the tiles, and forget about cutting glass mosaic backsplash tiles on a mesh with a water saw, they chip, scrunch up, fly away, and when they get wet they fall off anyway. So you end up pushing each tiny tile through the wet saw with what’s left of your fingers.
- NO RUNNING IN AND OUT THE HOUSE From the Basement or The Driveway, Trailing Through The House Up and Down The Stairs in the Freezing Rain or Burning Sun a Thousand Times with Every Single Tile For Every Single Cut, You Can't use a Wet Saw in The House - She Won't Let You ! She’s Right It's Way Too Messy! And If you do, you’ll be in Marriage Guidance, and still be finding bits 20 years from now
- HOW TO CUT GLASS MIRROR STAINED GLASS SHEETS With Other Hints Tips And Trade Secrets. Do You Know Anybody That Didn’t Break The Last Piece Of Glass They Tried To Cut? That's Because 99% Of The Wheels Are Junk Reconstituted Tungsten Carbide Then You Tap It With That Ball Thing On The End, Tap Tap Tap, Cross Your Fingers Close Your Eyes And Hope For The Best, Then Pick The Broken Pieces Off The Floor.
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE MADE IN SCOTLAND GREAT BRITAN : Stamped In the Steel Lets face it If you were Bungee Jumping what would you want stamped on the side Made in Great Britain or Made in, Well Some Other Place
- Accurate and extremely powerful ergonomic push scrib handle
- Self adjustable patented scoring system consistently speeds up the cutting and splitting process
- Set-up, transport and storage are quick and easy, as the snap tile cutter doesn't need to be dismantled.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Tile Cutters for 2022??
- What is the best Tile Cutters to buy?
- What is the best Tile Cutters to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Tile Cutters??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tile Cutters of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.