- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times.
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet.
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling 150 Watts
- Sealed Enclosure
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 7-1/2"
- MDF Construction with 1-Inch Speaker Baffle
- Miter & Dado Construction with Premium Carpeted Finish
- Angled Face
- Black & Red Spring Loaded Terminal Cups
- .80 Cu. Ft. Air Space per Sub
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low level inputs: line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- ASC Package Single 10" Kicker Sub Box Regular Cab Truck Subwoofer Enclosure C10 Comp 300 Watts Peak
- Rockville USS8 8" 600w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. 600 Watts Peak / 150 Watts RMS. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input.
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED.
- Phase Switch: 0 Degree or 180 Degree. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB at 45Hz. Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz. THD < 0.15%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 20A.
- Specifications: Maximum Power RMS: 150 Watts. Impedance: 3 Ohm. Dimensions: 13.6 x 9.9 x 2.9 (L x W X H) Inches. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 125Hz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio >82dB. Sensitivity: 90dB at 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, RCA level 195mV. Input sensitivity, HIGH level 5.6V.
- Dual 12-inch subwoofer enclosure
- Thin profile is perfect for tight spaces
- Max power: 1000 watts
- RMS power: 500 watts
- Final impedance: 4 ohms
- Kicker 10-Inch 600 watt vented thin profile subwoofer enclosure
- RMS power: 300 watts
- Max power: 600 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Thin profile fits perfectly under or behind a seat
- ASC Package Dual 12" Kicker Sub Box Regular Cab Truck Subwoofer Enclosure C12 Comp 600 Watts Peak
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Subwoofer For Trucks for 2020??
- What is the best Subwoofer For Trucks?to buy?
- What is the best Subwoofer For Trucks to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Subwoofer For Trucks??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Subwoofer For Trucks of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.