- Powerful 12-amp motor; 0-2,900 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8" stroke length
- Variable speed trigger for speed control
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp
- Includes : DWE305 Reciprocating Saw
- Variable speed trigger for increased control
- Pivoting shoe for increased control
- Tool-free blade change
- Part of black+decker 20V max* system
- Delivers faster than corded cutting speed and the durability of a corded saw
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Supplies constant power for faster cuts and reduced heat for extended life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- Patented gear protecting clutch
- Compact and lightweight design
- Variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM
- Pivoting shoe
- Bright LED light
- Backed by dewalt's 3 year limited warranty
- Tool Free Blade Change; Battery and charger sold separately
- Pivoting Shoe
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; Nominal voltage is 18.
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Stroke Length: 7/8 Inch
- Compact and lightweight design
- Fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers faster cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-2,900 spm
- 11-amp reciprocating saw with variable speeds and 1-1/8-inch-long stroke
- Blade and shoe changes are quick and painless with tool-less adjustment feature
- Ball and needle bearings extend tool life; externally accessible brushes allow easy maintenance
- Includes plastic case for convenient storage
- Measures 17-3/4-inches long, weighs 7.1-pounds; 1-year limited warranty
- Patented buzzkill technology delivers best in Class in-line vibration suppression
- Variable speed trigger Controls tool speed for cutting specialized materials
- 1-1/8 inch Stroke length provides maximum cutting speed
- Tough 13 amp motor provides power for all applications
- Anti-vibration technology for 2x less vibration
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor with 0-2,800 SPM
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- 【Rotary Handle & LED】 The handle of the reciprocating saw can be rotated 90° to the left or right to 3 positions by pressing the button, ensuring increased flexibility especially in narrow area. Built-in bright LED lights help illuminate dark work areas.
- 【Variable Speed & Efficient Cut】 Variable-speed trigger and adjusting speed knob allow users to choose the speed among 0-2800SPM for different projects. Powerful 7A motor and aggressive-cutting stroke length of 1-1/8" for powering through virtually any building material.
- 【Pivoting Foot & Tool-less Blade Change】 Pivoting shoe can adjust length and the support angle, helping keep constant contact with material for additional stability. Quick release chuck allows for quick and tool-free blade change.
- 【Lock-on Button & Ergonomic Design】 Switch lock button on the side of the handle is ideal for extended periods of use, keeping you working in comfort. Handle and front-end handheld position are both wrapped by soft rubber, compact body is ergonomically designed for reducing fatigue.
- 【What You Get】 TACKLIFE RPRS01A reciprocating saw, 6T blade for wood cut, 14T blade for metal cut, 10Ft super-length cord, extra high-quality outer box for easy-carrying, user manual, warranty card. In order to create a comfortable environment for your DIY work, we promise to provide 24 months warranty and professional friendly after-market service.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Sawzalls for 2020??
- What is the best Sawzalls?to buy?
- What is the best Sawzalls to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Sawzalls??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Sawzalls of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.