- Chef's choice stainless: mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless steel for professional results: stainless steel cooking surface does not Discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool grip handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release, and quick cleanup
- Tempered glass lid
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Cast stay-cool stainless steel long handles
- Oven safe up to 450ºF
- Impact-bonded aluminum bases provide fast, even heating. Safe for the stove, oven, broiler, and dishwasher.
- Long, ergonomic handles provide a secure grip even with full, heavy pans, stay cool even when pan is hot, and are double-riveted by hand.
- Fill lines make measuring easy, and covers have straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids without having to use a separate colander.
- Wide flat bottom is ideal for searing. Low sides let air to circulate to keep foods crisp but high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering.
- Protected by Calphalon's full 10-year .
- Hard Titanium reinforced non-stick interior for years of easy cooking and fast cleanup
- Thermo-Spot unique heat indicator to show when pan is properly preheated to seal in food's flavor
- Riveted stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for safety and comfort
- Induction compatible stainless steel base
- Dishwasher safe; Pan is oven safe to 500°F; Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher safe
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating, two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance
- Saute use pan has two loop handles for easy handling. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish
- Beautifully shaped saute pan is great for simmering sauces, or making paella, oven casseroles and even frittata
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty
- Chef's Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum core distributes heat evenly, for exceptional browning, searing, and sautéing
- Fully-clad, 3-layer metal construction delivers performance and durability for years to come
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Tempered glass lid
- Oven-safe up to 450 degrees F, so you can easily go from stovetop to the oven
- NSF-Certified commercial-grade 3004 heavy-gauge aluminum
- High-performance reinforced PFOA-free nonstick, dishwasher-safe
- Works with gas, electric and ceramic glass, oven-safe (400 F / 204 C)
- Tramontina Item # 80114/534DS - UPC 16017041301
- MADE IN USA with imported components, Lifetime Warranty
- Made of stainless steel with an aluminum disc bottom between steel layers for even/quick heat distribution
- Stainless steel inside and out for appearance and easy cleaning; Flat base and flared sides for pouring
- Stainless steel lid keeps in heat and moisture; Riveted handles offer durability and stay cool
- Large size is multipurpose and holds temperature for boiling, frying, steaming, and more
- Induction compatible and works on gas, electric, ceramic, glass, etc.; Oven safe to 500F; Dishwasher safe
- 4 qt. sauté pan with flat base and tall sides-great for browning or searing, then deglazing, all in one pan;Handle type: Fixed
- Hard Anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; stainless-steel bonded Anti-Warp base; optimized for induction
- PFOA-free scratch resistant nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; secure-fitting lids trap in heat and moisture and allow for checking on food at a glance
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe, handwash recommended; limited lifetime warranty
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Saute Pans for 2020??
- What is the best Saute Pans?to buy?
- What is the best Saute Pans to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Saute Pans??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Saute Pans of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.