- ORIGINAL FIT. Designed with a functional fit in mind, these jeans are made to stack over your favorite pair of boots. Constructed with a comfortable fit in the waist, seat, and thigh, this jean is made for both function and comfort for long days in the saddle
- CLASSIC COWBOY JEAN. Made for authentic cowboys and worn by world champions, this original cowboy cut jean is a tried and true classic. As the Official ProRodeo Competition jean, this western denim essential will stay with you for years to come and maintain that timeless cowboy style
- DURABLE MATERIALS. It's no question that this classic can withstand wear and tear. Made with durable heavyweight cotton and felled seams to prevent chafing, this original fit jean was made to last -- no matter the task
- COMFORTABLE WEAR. Whether you're out on the ranch or working in the garage, you need a durable jean that keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Made from 100% cotton, this jean provides comfort and breathability for your day ahead
- FIVE POCKET STYLING. This cowboy cut jean is constructed with an authentic five pocket styling: (1) watch pocket, (2) front scoop pockets, (3) back patch pockets. Finished with copper rivets for added long-lasting durability
- Injection molded plastic plates protect against impacts
- Metal shank insert Reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support. Fit tip-if you typically wear a half size, order the next size up as boots are only offered in whole sizes
- Easy to operate, snap-lock adjustable four buckle closure system
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned Insole for extra comfort
- Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage
- Made in USA or Imported
- Lifestride soft system
- Flexible sole
- Side zip
- For over 155 years, Frye's iconic boots have defined eras, embodied social movements, outlasted trends and defied time. Frye captures the essence of timeless American style - the promise of a dream
- STYLE AND DESIGN: A Frye classic, the equestrian-inspired design is a staple in every woman's closet. Whether you desire a pull on, zip up, or bootie, there is a Melissa for you. Choose between a classic smooth or a western washed leather
- COMFORT: Leather lined for a luxurious feel, cushioned leather insole provides lasting comfort
- PERFECT FIT: Medium width and true to size
- 15 1/2" shaft height, 14 1/2" shaft circumference, 1" heel height
- Premium full grain leather foot w/ suede upper
- Ariat exclusive Pro Crepe Light outsole w/ Duratread heel
- Performance riding boot approved for riding
- Five row stitch pattern
- Features round toe shape
- 95% Leather, 5% synthetic (Leather construction); Double stitching in all stress areas
- Low profile toe box; Reinforced shifter zone
- Padded ankle cuff for added comfort
- Rear pull loop
- Footwear by TuffRider
- Starter Collection
- Use for all weather
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- Leather & 9D nylon textile combine for a soft & light upper
- Medial side zipper for ease of entry
- Quick dry minimalist design with polishable toe
- Molded EVA midsole with reinforced TPU shank for protection & support
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Riding Boots for 2020??
- What is the best Riding Boots?to buy?
- What is the best Riding Boots to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Riding Boots??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Riding Boots of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.