- (2) bottles 8 ounce Orchid Plant Food / Fertilizer Mist Spray
- Instantly provides nutrients and moisture for beautiful Orchids
- In addition to regular watering, spray around leaves, roots, and soil once per week
- Use to feed all indoor Orchid plants
- Avoid applying to blooms
- For orchids and all acid loving plants
- Feed every 2 weeks for colorful, beautiful orchids
- Provides deep rich leaf color, beautiful blooms and strong root development
- Apply every 2 weeks during active growth periods, every 4 weeks during rest periods
- A great way to nurture orchids and other acid loving plants
- Feed your Orchid: live indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
- Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8 oz bottle Should last 6 months - 1 Year.
- Gentle formula: designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water with no risk of burning.
- Raw nutrients: nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new stems and leaves, phosphorus (p) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, and potassium (K) helps your Orchid grow large and healthy.
- Specially formulated for orchids: can be used to feed: Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium, Cattleya, Cymbidium, Vanda, moth, paphiopedilum, Oncidium, zygopetalum, “Bat plants”, livilan, laelia, and neofinetia.
- Instantly provides nutrients and moisture for beautiful orchids
- Apply to roots and growing media once a week
- Mist feeds instantly
- In addition to regular watering, spray leaves, roots, and growing media once per week, taking care to avoid flowers
- Easy to use for misting plants
- 🕣 SLOW-RELEASE PELLETS, 5oz — Easy, Nutrient-rich Plant Food that lasts 6 FULL MONTHS
- ✅ EASY TO USE — One Application Releases Consistent Nutrients over 6 Months
- 💚 13-11-11 RATE — for Healthy, High Quality Phalaenopsis — Increase Bloom Size & Color Saturation
- 👍 THREE YEAR SUPPLY — Use On a Single Orchid Plant — Or Feed Multiple Orchids
- 🔩 HEAVY DUTY, RE-SEALABLE BAG — Great For Storage and Later Use
- Orchid plus bloom booster fertilizer
- Its contains a high content of phosphorus and is used to encourage flowering, enhance bloom color and maximize bloom size
- Provides the precise mix of ingredients and nutrients your orchids need to produce beautiful, vibrant and long lasting blooms.
- No urea nitrogren
- Professionally formulated fertilizer
- Made with all major plant nutrients
- Ideal for use with all orchids and bromeliads
- Available in an 8oz size
- SLOW-RELEASE Granules – Easy and Controlled Rich Nutrition for 6 Months
- EASY TO USE — Just One Application Provides Perfect Nutrition for Half a Year
- 14-12-12 Formula - Provides Active Flowering, Increases the Size and Color of Flowers
- THREE YEAR SUPPLY for Use On a Single Orchid Plant — Or Feed Multiple Orchids
- HEAVY DUTY RE-SEALABLE BAG — Perfect For Storage and Later Use
- Helps promote green leaves and beautiful blooms
- Feeds up to 2 months
- Feed orchids only when plants are in active growth (flowering or development of new shoots, leaves, or roots)
- Replace with fresh spikes every 2 months
- Cut sticks in half and gently press into potting mix, distributing evenly between the plant and edge of pot
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Orchid Fertilizers for 2020??
- What is the best Orchid Fertilizers?to buy?
- What is the best Orchid Fertilizers to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Orchid Fertilizers??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Orchid Fertilizers of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.