- 100 percent global Iridium satellite coverage enables two way text messaging from anywhere (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends. Water rating : IPX7. Battery : Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Pair with mobile devices using the free earthmate app for access to downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- In reach explorer+ device adds preloaded Delorme topo maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
- 7” color touchscreen Features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topography maps for off-road guidance covering North and south America
- Use the Garmin explore app to download additional maps and usgs Quad sheets on 64 GB of storage, and sync all of your data between devices (Wi-Fi connection required)
- Preloaded with ioverlander points of interest (POIs) and ultimate public campgrounds, so you don't need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Features topographic maps with public land boundaries and 4x4 roads
- Routing is based on height, weight and length for large overlanding vehicles
- Turn-by-turn trail and street navigation. Free lifetime map and software updates
- Built-in 5MP camera with LED flash. Ram Dual mount. Free lifetime map and software updates
- Pre-loaded with over 115, 000 4WD, ATV, motorcycle, and snowmobile trails. Ram Dual mount
- Hi-res (10M) 2D TOPO and 3D baseman of the USA and Canada with lifetime free updates
- Track recording and community Publishing, Crowdsourced track database, and one-touch social sharing. Contact the Magellan OHV product team for questions and support: trxsupport@magellangps.Com trxsuport.Magellangps.Com
- Sunlight Readable 2.6 inches color display. Display size : 1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 centimeter). Battery life : 16 hours. Water rating IPX7
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries (best with Polaroid AA batteries), or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged while inside the device.Weight 8.1 ounce (230 grams) with batteries
- Receive Smart Notifications* and pair with optional ANT+ sensors, such as heart rate monitor, Tempe temperature sensor, speed/cadence, or use to control your VIRB action camera (64s/64st only)
- Wirelessly upload data to Garmin Connect and view on smartphone, plus share activities as they happen with Live Track (64s/64st only). 3 axis compass with barometric altimeter.Routes:200
- In-vehicle dog tracker and GPS navigator with enhanced connectivity
- Pairs with select Garmin GPS dog systems to navigate and track your dogs from inside your vehicle. Display size - 6.0 W x 3.5 H inch (15.2 x 8.9 cm); 6.95 inch diag (17.7 cm)
- Get incredible off-road navigation detail with preloaded TOPO maps for U.S. And Southern Canada and a 1-year Birdseye satellite imagery subscription; compatible with hunt view maps (sold separately)
- Detailed road maps of North America and traffic update bright 6.95” pinch-to-zoom display
- Wi-fi connectivity for easy updates of maps and software
- Lawrence HOOK2-5 Baja Overland Off-road Chart Plotter GPS
- 7" Touch screen display
- Over 160, 000 preloaded designated OHV routes
- Satellite map view available
- Hi-res (10M) 2D TOPO and 3D baseman
- Turn-by-turn trail and street navigation
- 5", 800 x 400 resolution color touchscreen
- Turn-by-turn trail & Street navigation
- Preloaded with over 115, 000 authorized OHV 4WD, ATV, motorcycle & snowmobile trails across all 50 US states
- Preloaded with detailed topo & Street maps for us & Canada
- Lifetime free map & software updates via Wi-Fi
- UPGRADED DISPLAY Features a 2.2” 65K color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels). Physical dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- LOAD MORE MAPS Large 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including TOPO 24K, HuntView, BlueChart g2, City Navigator NT and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- PRELOADED BASEMAP Includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- BUILT IN SENSORS eTrex 30x adds a built in 3 axis tilt compensated electronic compass and a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time
- WIRELESS Wirelessly share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches with other compatible devices simply press “send” to transfer your information also wirelessly connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB and accessory sensors
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Off Road Gps for 2020??
- What is the best Off Road Gps?to buy?
- What is the best Off Road Gps to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Off Road Gps??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Off Road Gps of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.