- With its high-tech functions, shock resistance, and comfortable resin strap, this Casio watch is a reliable go-to timepiece.
- Quartz digital movement with accuracy of +/- 15 seconds per month
- Functions include multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12- and 24-hour formats
- Protective mineral dial window
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
- Black Stainless Steel case and Resin Band
- Black Dial with date window at 3 O'clock
- Luminous markers and hour hands; sweep second hand
- Anti-reverse bezel
- Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)
- Square watch with digital display featuring LED light, daily alarm, and hourly time signal
- 42.4 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display, 1/100 Sec. Stopwatch
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water Resistant; Accuracy : ±30 Seconds a month
- 330 ft. (100 M) water resistance. In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping, 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Case / bezel material: Resin; Rotating bezel
- Day and date display at 3 o’clock
- Analog display, molded resin band with buckle closure; Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- 10-year battery life
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 32 mm
- EL Backlight, 37.5 x 33.5 x 9.5mm / 58g
- Case / bezel material: Resin, Resin Band, Resin Glass, Water Resistant
- LED light
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 59'59.99" Measuring modes: Net time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Size of case : 38.2×35.2×8.5mm
- Regular time keeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day, 12/24-hour format
- Square white watch featuring illuminating dial with 24-hour stop watch, day/date calendar, and 7-year battery
- 42 mm resin case and mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant; Size of case : 48.5×43×14.7mm
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow, Mineral Crystal
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Alarm, Auto-repeat function
- Daily Alarm, Hourly time signal, 12/24 Hour Formats, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- Battery: 2 years on CR2016, Module 1659
- 8-Digit Calculator; Constants for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Water Resistant
- 1/100 second stopwatch; Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2079)
- Size of case/total weight; 42.0 x 33.0 x 7.0mm / 29g
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Casio Watches for 2020??
- What is the best Casio Watches?to buy?
- What is the best Casio Watches to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Casio Watches??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Casio Watches of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.