- While maintaining a system that fans of the Arland series will be familiar with at its core, this title also continues to evolve the system
- In addition, the title extracts the essence of the system, which has continued to be cultivated, all the way up from the series' roots to its latest numbered title
- A unique melding of such elements makes possible an entirely new gaming experience
- The beautiful role-playing game follows the exploits of teenage tomboy ryza, who dreams of escaping her mundane village lifestyle, alongside her band of mischievous friends.
- One day, as they explore a forbidden island in search of adventure, they meet an elderly magician who will change their lives forever.
- After some convincing, the old man begins teaching ryza the enchanting ways of alchemy; launching her on an adventure that will ultimately lead her on a quest to save her Hometown from the mysterious and deadly darkness lurking beneath the surface.
- In order to Showcase the vibrant environments surrounding ryza, GUST Studios instituted more realistic shadows; giving Birth to a world that feels more expansive and filled with life.
- Atelier ryza: ever darkness & the secret hideout also introduces RPG fans to an all-new evolved synthesis program that enables alchemists to visually have a better understand of the effects of synthesis.
- Follow the adventures of sisters Lydie and Suelle in their quest to become skilled alchemists
- Journey through colourful locations and encounter the many surprises hidden within each world
- All-new strategic battle features - synthesise items while in battle for immediate use
- Craft special Battle Recipes that enhance weaponry or change the battlefield conditions
- Utilise pre-synthesised items to heighten abilities and add new characteristics
- Take on the role of a young alchemist named Krein Kiesling
- Krein travels the world of Regallzine to unlock the hidden secrets of alchemy
- The world of Regallzine, the dwelling place of the Great Spirit, Mana, is comprised of 3 continents surrounded by a vast sea
- English (Subtitle)
- The 18th entry to GUSTs popular Atelier franchise.
- Takes place after the events of 2016s Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book.
- Switch between the three paths at any point.
- Set in the Atelier universe celebrates the series' 20th Anniversary
- allowing players to experience the beloved series' characters with an exciting new town building focus
- English (Subtitle)
- As players work hard to build Westward up from a quaint village to a flourishing city, they will require the aid of the many alchemists that settle in the town.
- Features famous alchemists from previous entries across the Atelier series, including those from the Salzburg, Garland, Dusk, and Mysterious trilogies.
- Celebrates the series' 20th anniversary; allowing players to experience the beloved series' characters with an exciting new town-building focus.
- Audience Rating: G (General Audience)
- Ages 14+
- 30-45 minute play time
- 2-4 players
- Become a cyber detective or powerful hacker to solve diabolical digi-mysteries.
- Embark on a thrilling adventure where the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred.
- Featuring more than 300 digital to collect, raise, and digivolve!
- Build an all-star Digimon team to take on opponents in classic turn-based battles.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Atelier Games for 2020??
- What is the best Atelier Games?to buy?
- What is the best Atelier Games to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Atelier Games??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Atelier Games of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.