- 24 hour infection protection.
- First Aid Treatment for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns.
- Same Active Ingredients as Neosporin.
- Contains US FDA NDC (National Drug Code) Number.
- NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE 4 x 1 OZ TUBES: TOTAL 4 OZ.
- Contains Bacitracin, Neomycin and Polymyxin B to help prevent infection.
- Aids in healing of minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Apply 1 - 2 times daily for optimum results.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin + Pain Relief.
- OINTMENT CONTAINS: Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, Polymyxin B Sulfate, Pramoxine HCl.
- DIRECTIONS: adults and children 2 years of age and older: Clean the affected area and apply a small amount (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) of GoodSense Triple Antibiotic Ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- INJURY: It is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, hits, weapons, and more. Injuries can happen at work or play, indoors or outdoors.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH: antibiotic ointment that helps prevent infection and relieves pain in minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
- 1-ounce tube of Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment for care of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- This topical antibiotic ointment helps provide effective infection prevention for minor wounds
- The unique formula of this first aid ointment combines the antibiotic power of infection-fighting bacitracin zinc with polymyxin B sulfate, and does not contain neomycin
- To use, apply a small amount of this wound care ointment on affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for infection prevention, it is available in a convenient TSA-friendly travel size for on-the-go first aid and wound care
- TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC - Each 0.9 gram packets of triple antibiotic ointment contain Bacitracin, Neomycin, & Polymyxin B.
- HEAL AND PROTECT - Promotes regeneration and healing of skin cells and prevents infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- CONVENIENT AND STERILE - Packets make storing in first aid kits, cars, purses, and backpacks convenient and easy
- Helps prevent infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns
- Provides 3 in 1 Strength
- Individual packets are easy and convenient to use
- 25 packets per box
- Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone
- .5-ounces of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment by the number-one doctor recommended brand for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds
- First-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection
- Includes two 0.5-Oz. Tubes of antibiotic Ointment and one 1-oz. Tube of antibiotic Ointment
- Made with neomycin sulfate, Bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B
- Patented technology results in visibly healthier skin
- Minimizes the appearance of scars
- Provides protection from infections
- AN ESSENTIAL IN YOUR FIRST-AID KIT: Treat minor cuts, scrapes, burns and wounds with this Triple Antibiotic Cream and prevent possible infections from taking hold and spreading.
- POTENT, TRIPLE ACTION: Formulated with Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate and Polymyxin B Sulfate to provide first-aid care and 24-hour protection from potential infections.
- NOURISH & HYDRATE THE SKIN: Provides the first layers of skin with nutrition to minimize the appearance of scars and result in healthier looking skin after the healing process.
- SIMPLE, QUICK USE: Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of the ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily. Additionally, you may cover the wound with a sterile bandage for accelerated healing.
- PREVENTION IS BETTER THAT TREATMENT: Our first aid ointment works by stopping or preventing bacterial infections by killing susceptible bacteria or simply inhibiting their growth process altogether.
- Curad Germ Shield antimicrobial gel for minor cuts, scrapes & burns
- Unlike triple antibiotic ointment, Curad Germ Shield gel contains microscopic silver antimicrobial to effectively kill bacteria like MRSA, E.Coli & Staph; plus yeast and fungus
- This first aid ointment with silver is less susceptible to bacterial resistance with effectiveness that lasts up to 3 days while other topical ointments may lose effectiveness in a few hours
- Non-stinging formula helps support an optimal healing environment
- Antimicrobial wound gel comes in a 0.5 ounce tube
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Antibiotic Ointments for 2020??
- What is the best Antibiotic Ointments?to buy?
- What is the best Antibiotic Ointments to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Antibiotic Ointments??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Antibiotic Ointments of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.