- 2 Ohm Stable Operation & Soft Turn On Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuitry
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Heatsink | Class A-B Operation
- Remote Turn-On / Turn-Off Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
- Package Includes : Rockville SS8P 8" 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer + Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Wire Kit With RCA Cables and ANL Fuse Holder
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 W. RMS Power Handling: 100 W. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED.
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control . Fuse Rating: Single 10A. Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder.
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets . Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility . PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- 500 watt subwoofer bass package with amp, subs, sealed box, and 10 AWG wire kit
- 2 channel amplifier (part APCL 1002) is perfect pair for the included 12 inch subwoofers
- Amp features built in variable high and low pass crossovers and RCA line input and output jacks
- Sealed MDF enclosure comes preloaded with 2 12 inch subwoofers (part APSE 120PC)
- Amp wire kit (part BMS 750) comes 17 feet of red 10 AWG power wire, 3 feet of silver 10 AWG ground wire, 25 feet of 16 AWG speaker wire, 40A AGU fuse, fuse holder, 3 feet of split loom tubing, 10 assorted cable ties
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1500 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. MAX Power Output of 750 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the AR1500M to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the AR1500M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- SWITCHABLE BASS BOOST: Switchable Bass Boost allows you to boost the low bass +18db.
- 5000 W MAX Power @ 1 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 2500 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 1250 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs, Switchable Phase Control
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost, Variable Subsonic Filter
- 3000 W MAX Power X 1, 2250 W X 1 RMS @ 1 ohm, 1125 W X 1 RMS @ 2 ohm, 563 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm 4500 W X 1 RMS Strapped Bridged Power @ 2 ohm
- Monoblock Class D, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost, Variable Subsonic Filter, Switchable Phase Control
- New Boss CXX12 12" 2000 Watt 4 Ohm Car Audio Power Subwoofer Sub Woofer Stereo (Pair)
- Total Power Output: 1000 Watts (2000W per pair)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Voice Coil Structure: SINGLE
- New Kicker 40TCWS102 10" 600 Watt Car/Truck Loaded Subwoofer with Box
- 600 Watt Max
- 300 Watt RMS
- Factory tuned, great value CompS subwoofers and enclosures
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz +/-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Amps For Subs for 2020??
- What is the best Amps For Subs?to buy?
- What is the best Amps For Subs to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Amps For Subs??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Amps For Subs of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.