- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: This product contains 20 mg of famotidine, an acid reducer for heartburn relief, which compares to the active ingredient in Maximum Strength Pepcid AC
- EFFECTIVE: Acid Reducers like Famotidine Tablets, 20 mg can relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
- WHAT IS HEARTBURN? Heartburn occurs when stomach acid flows back up into the esophagus—the muscular tube that carries food and liquids from the mouth to the stomach A heartburn medicine like Famotidine Tablets, 20 mg helps in providing heartburn relief
- MANAGING HEARTBURN: Tips for managing heartburn, in addition to using Famotidine Tablets, 20 mg, or another heartburn medicine, include: do not lie flat or bend over after eating; do not eat before bedtime; raise the head of your bed; eat slowly and avoid big meals; quit smoking
- TYPES OF HEARTBURN MEDICINE: Antacid tablets help to treat mild heartburn (indigestion) Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) are used to treat frequent heartburn and work by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach, and H2-Blockers like Famotidine Tablets, 20 mg work as acid reducers to help relieve heartburn
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: This product contains lansoprazole 15 mg, an acid reducer, which compares to the active ingredient in Prevacid 24 HR.
- HEARTBURN TREATMENT: This delayed-release heartburn medicine is clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn. Heartburn is a painful, burning sensation in the lower chest or throat that occurs when stomach acid backs up.
- ACID REDUCER: When taken as directed, Basic Care Lansoprazole Delayed Release Capsules, 15 mg reduce heartburn by deactivating acid-producing pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source.
- DIRECTIONS: For adults 18 years of age and older, these Lansoprazole capsules are to be taken once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete heartburn relief in 24 hours. Not intended for immediate heartburn relief.
- SODIUM FREE: Basic Care Lansoprazole Delayed Release Capsules, 15 mg is a sodium free heartburn treatment. The active ingredient in this heartburn medicine is Lansoprazole 15 mg which works as an acid reducer.
- Just one tablet prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
- Package contains 200 Famotidine tablets, 20mg.
- Compare to Maximum Strength Pepcid AC active ingredient.
- Tagamet HB 200 relieves and prevents heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Tagamet HB 200 controls stomach acid for hours and prevents heartburn from returning
- Tagamet HB 200 lasts for hours. And unlike Pepcid complete, you can take Tagamet HB 200 at mealtime to prevent your heartburn
- Tagamet HB 200 can also be taken at bedtime to prevent heartburn at night
- TREAT HEARTBURN: Rite Aid Acid Reducer Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets treats frequent heartburn (occurring 2 or more days a week). It is not intended for the immediate relief of heartburn; Rite Aid Acid Reducer may take 1 to 4 days for full effect. This pack contains 42 tablets total: three 14-day courses of treatment offering heartburn relief through delayed-release tablets.
- OMEPRAZOLE 20 MG: Compare Rite Aid’s heartburn medicine to the active ingredient in Prilosec OTC. Get all the benefits of this effective heartburn medicine with Rite Aid. Omeprazole is used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems, such as acid reflux and heartburn. It works by reducing the amount of acid your stomach makes. This acid reducer relieves symptoms such as heartburn and reduces the effects of acid reflux.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW TABLETS: These tablets are designed for easy swallowing. Each caplet contains 20 mg of Omeprazole. The inactive ingredients are carnauba wax, ferric oxide red, ferric oxide yellow, hypromellose, hypromellose acetate succinate, lactose monohydrate, monoethanolamine, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sodium stearate, sodium stearyl fumarate, talc, titanium dioxide, and triethyl citrate.
- 14-DAY COURSE OF TREATMENT: Adults 18 years of age and older: Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning; take every day for 14 days; do not take more than 1 tablet a day; do not crush the tablets into food; and do not use for more than 14 days unless directed. This product is meant to be used once a day (every 24 hours) for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days to reach full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- RITE AID VISION & MISSION: Our vision at Rite Aid is for customers to confidently choose us first for their everyday health and wellness needs because we consistently understand and exceed their expectations. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences that provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice for their unique needs.
- Compare to Nexium 24 HR active ingredient
- Soothe the painful burning sensation that accompanies frequent (2 or more days a week) heartburn by decreasing stomach acid production
- Relief from common heartburn symptoms such as pain that worsens when laying down or bending over, and a bitter, acidic taste in the mouth
- Contains 3 courses of treatment, 14 days each
- Active ingredient esomeprazole is a proton-pump inhibitor that works by preventing the formation of stomach acid
- Three 14-day courses of treatment
- Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn
- Compare to active ingredient in Prevacid 24 HR capsules
- 50-count bottle of Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets in Berry flavor provides fast heartburn relief from acid indigestion
- Just one tablet starts relieving indigestion in seconds for effective heartburn relief that lasts all day and all night (based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night)
- Specially formulated with 10 milligrams of famotidine, a known acid reducer, plus 400 milligrams of calcium carbonate and 165 milligrams of magnesium hydroxide, which are antacids
- The chewable berry-flavored tablets feature a dual-action formula containing both an acid reducer and antacids to control and neutralize acid, and lasts longer than Tums (Tums is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline)
- Formulated to relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach, keep a bottle of Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets at home and one in the office to relieve heartburn whenever it strikes
- Compare to Original Strength Pepcid AC Active Ingredient.
- Famotidine Tablets, 10 mg.
- Just one Tablet Prevents and Relieves Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion.
- 90 Tablets
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Acid Reducers for 2020??
- What is the best Acid Reducers?to buy?
- What is the best Acid Reducers to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Acid Reducers??
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources.?Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Acid Reducers of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.